Chapter 4

Thank you Glaceons700101, for the idea to watch Pokeflix. And also thanks everyone for helping me. Now back to the story

The team confronted a buneary as Dawn was ready to catch it. While Kiyoko was out somewhere in the forest not to far from them to catch pokemon.

Ash said to Dawn "this time for sure Dawn, go for it"

Dawn said with a confidence look and a PokeBall in her hand "I'm so psyched. Here we go"

Before Dawn throws the ball, ash points out "hold on, you gotta make your PokeBall bigger, first"

She was confused a bit then realized what he meant and started to to panic a bit

Ash keeps warning her about Buneary running away but Dawn was able to collect herself and made the ball bigger.

"Alright, I'm ready now. Let's go PokeBall" she throws the ball but it ends up hitting Ash in the face, knocking him over

Dawn looked at him "oops, sorry"

Ash sat back up and glared at her "watch where you throw that thing."

Dawn glared back "it was an accident. If you haven't been yelling me, my hand wouldn't have slipped"

He yelled back "you weren't doing it right"

Brock and Pikachu watches the two argue, Kiyoko came back and said "hi I'm back, and what happened"

Brock explained "dawn was gonna catch Buneary but she accidentally throw the ball at Ash's face and started an arguing"

Kiyoko looked at her friends and noticed that Buneary ran away, piplup  was pointing it out

Dawn then yelled at ash again "well, I hope your happy now,"

"Don't blame me"

"Why not? It's your fault"

"You're yapping scared Buneary away, ya know"

They continue to watch the two argue, as Kiyoko was just confused at what she is watching

They then started on their path but Ash and Dawn were still at a brawl and ignoring eachother.

Dawn said as she looked away from Ash "just great, I can have a Buneary, if it wasn't for a certain big mouth."

Ash looks away as well "oh yeah, I can get me a Buneary, in spite of your big mouth"

Kiyoko and Brock kept quiet as the two keep arguing

"Next time, butt out"

"That's if there will be a next time"

They stopped as Dawn said "I'm catching lots of pokemon"

Ash stops as well "you won't if you keep doing stupid stuff"

Dawn yelled "are you calling me stupid"

Ash yelled as well "no, but I'm thinking about it now"

They started yelling at eachother but Brock yelled out "you're both hurting me ears"

Sudden, a bright sunny light shines above them, catching the four's attention

Ash question "what's that"

Dawn said "pretty"

Kiyoko smiled and said "it's so nice and warm"

Brock explained "that's called Sunny day".