Chapter 15

"Ermm...Care to explain?" Cisco said looking between the two of them. Caitlin and Barry looked at one another and turned back to Cisco unsure of what to say.
"When did this start?" He asked.
"Nora saw the way Caitlin looked at me in the past when Jay was going to kill me. About a week later I saw footage of Caitlin kissing everyman and that's when this began" Barry admitted.
"You guys know I love you both but you need to tell iris" He said making them frown.
"We know" Caitlin said quietly.
"Also please don't say you have sex in the lab" Cisco said pulling a face of disgust. Caitlin and Barry looked at each other and blushed.
"That's gross. Come on! I've gotta touch this stuff disgusting" he frowned.
"We do clean us afterwards" Caitlin said making Cisco pull another face.
"I don't want to know about your sex life. You guys may be my friends but that is one detail I don't want to know about" he said making Caitlin and Barry smile.
"I'm going to tell Iris now" Barry said confidently.
"What?! Are you sure?" Caitlin asked.
"Yes, I love her but I love you. It's time to tell her" Barry smiled kissing her cheek before running out.

When Barry arrived at his home, he heard noises coming from his bedroom. When he opened the door he stood there in shock, he had caught Iris and police officer James in bed together.
"Iris!?" Barry yelled in shock.
"Barry!?" She yelled back, covering herself.
"Look I just came to say that I've been sleeping with Caitlin. I think we should break up" Barry told her.
"Aren't you hurt?" Iris asked him.
"Of course but I think we're better as friends" he smiled at her.
"Oh" Iris said in suprise "That's great" Iris smiled at him.
"Sooo... I'm not going to be beat up?" James asked.
"No your good. If anyone should be beat up, Iris should be beating me up" Barry smiled.
"We weren't meant to be in a relationship. No harm, no foul" she smiled at him.
"Great. I'm going to tell Caitlin" Barry smiled, shutting the door behind him before flashing off.

Flash forward
Caitlin and Barry stood outside Joe's with their daughters Ellie and Nora and their son Henry. Joe opened the door with a bright smile.
"Hello kids" he smiled taking young Ellie from Barry's arms.
"Hey Joe" Barry smiled.
"Come in" Joe smiled leading them into the house.
Cisco, his wife and two children were sat on the floor colouring. Iris, her husband and their daughter were sat at the kitchen table.
"Hey everyone" Caitlin and Barry smiled.
"Barry. It's good to see you and Caitlin" iris smiled hugging him.
"You too Iris" Caitlin smiled hugging her after Barry.
"Who would have thought we would end up here? From disappearing kids to altering the future to new kids all together" Barry smiled at Henry who was happily playing with his uncle Cisco and his cousins.
"It just goes to show that the future can change in an instant. Nothing is ever set in stone" Caitlin said and they all gazed over to their children, their families.
"A different future, one like this is definitely not what I expected but I'm glad that it did" Barry smiled at both girls, pulling Caitlin into his side he kissed her head as they looked over at their children.
"What a wonderful different future" Caitlin smiled and Barry silently agreed.