Chapter 6

"Cait? what was that?"
"Barry I can explain!" After a brief pause Caitlin spoke calmly.
"It's a really long story"
"Cait just explain" Barry said as he began Pacing.
"It was when everyman had locked you in your closet I thought you were acting strangely but I just thought you were being weird" she explained.
"Well it clearly wasn't me" he said as he stopped pacing to look at her.
"I know that now!" She shouted.
"So if you thought I was acting strangely and you thought it was me why did you kiss him back?"
"I...I...I...erm" she didn't know what to say.
"Do you like me" he smiled at her
"Fuck you Barry Allen"
"Yes fuck me" he answered back quickly.
"Wait what?" Caitlin said really confused.
Before she could ask what Barry meant he had pushed her against the desk with his hands placed either side of her on the desk.
"Barry.. I" she managed to say before Barry crashed his lips to hers. Caitlin pushed him away.
"Barry we... shouldn't" she said getting lost in his lips and his eyes mid sentence.
He laughed "shut up" he said before they connected their lips together again. Barry ran his tounge along her lower lip causing her mouth to open. Allowing his tounge to enter her mouth. She couldn't hold back any longer, she knew she loved Barry Allen ever since he woke up from his coma and they had their first conversation, they were both as clever as each other and just as smart. She had learned to love Barry a few months after he woke up, she learned to let Ronnie go and let Barry into her heart.
She wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed his head closer to her lips, deepening their kiss to Barry's suprise. Barry broke their kiss, still holding her by her waist.
"You are more of a bad girl than you appear Cait" he smiled at her.
"Only for bad boys like you" she grinned at him running her nails down his arms.
"You think I'm bad, you haven't seen anything yet" he laughed.
"Go on then flash show me what you got" she laughed.
"Well I'm jealous of your heart" he said seriously.
"Why?" She asked confused.
"It's pumping inside of you and I'm not" he smiled at her. She laughed cutely making him laugh.
"Wow that was..." She laughed
"Amazing" he laughed
"Terrible, why did you think that would work, I thought you meant you would just sleep with me" she laughed.
"That can be arranged" he smirked as he lowered his lips to hers, but before they could connect.
Bleep bleep
"Ugh I hate that meta alarm" she huffed as she moved to the computer. Barry flashed into his suit.
"Don't worry I will make it up to you later" he smirked at her.
"You better" she smiled back.