Chapter 10

Caitlin and Barry got dressed and headed to star labs. But Barry ran ahead of her once the lift opened.
"Hey guys" Barry smiled at iris and Cisco.
"Where have you been all night?" Iris asked "you didn't come home last night" iris frowned.
"I'm sorry I struggled to sleep" Barry lied. Caitlin strolled in just as Barry finished his sentence.
"Hey guys" she smiled as she took her coat off and placed it on the chair.
"Oh here she is the woman of the hour now please tell me all the details" iris smiled leaning her elbow on the desk. Caitlin blushed.
"I don't like to kiss and tell" she blushed again.
"Oh so you kissed" iris pried.
"Yes and it's suffice to say that we did a lot more than kiss" Caitlin blushed as she caught Barry's eye.
"Ewwww I don't want to hear this" Cisco moaned covering his ears.
The girls giggled. Barry couldn't take his eyes off Caitlin giggling. Her smile. She was breathtaking in every way.
"He was kind and sensitive and his personality matched mine perfectly" Caitlin blushed and smiled.
"You are so adorable!" iris cried.
Caitlin blushed more as her eyes caught Barry's starring at her.
"So, what's this guy's name anyway Cait?" Barry asked joining in.
"I'm not going to tell" she smiled.
"Why not?" He asked causing Caitlin to swear under her breath.
"Because my relationship with him is private" Caitlin blushed.
"Oh come on Caitlin please tell us and cure my curiosity" Iris begged.
"Fine his name...is...erm...Noah" she made up quickly.
"Well Noah sounds like stud" Cisco said quickly. Caitlin hit his chest.
"Owww" he cried in pain.
"Wimp, and Noah is not a stud he is a gentleman" Caitlin smiled sternly at Cisco.
"How long have you been dating?" Iris asked.
"Only a few days why do you ask?" Caitlin asked.
"Because he didn't sound like a gentleman making you moan down the phone to me" iris teased making Caitlin blush.
"I'm gonna test Barry" Caitlin said still blushing as she pushed Barry towards the med bay. Barry took a seat on the bed as Caitlin grabbed the blood pressure monitor.
"Noah? Really?" Barry said making Caitlin laugh.
"Shut up"