Chapter 7

Caitlin finished helping Barry defeat the metahuman. She switched off the computer whilst Barry locked their newest inmate in iron heights. Caitlin heard the familiar woosh behind her.
"Hey Caitlin" Barry smiled at her as she jumped up and sat on the desk.
"I thought you were going to make it up to me?" Caitlin said frowning at him. Before she could flirt with him again his lips were on her neck and his arms were wrapped tightly around her waist.
"I said it just in case Cisco was here" he said kissing her again.
"Good we don't want him to find us here like this" she said as she lifted her shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor.
"I like this" Barry smiled as he kissed along her jaw and down her neck.
"Your very good at this" she smiled as she undid his shirt buttons.
"Well I've had a lot of practice" he said as he tossed his shirt to the floor and found his way to her lips again.
"With...Iris" She said causing Barry to stop.
"With others as well" he admitted kissing her neck again.
"Barry please just stop" she said pushing him away and crossing her arms over her chest.
"What's wrong?" He asked
"This" she said motioning between them "it isn't right, especially not behind iris's back" she frowned.
"Cait I..."
"Barry I love you completely, I cannot be your second choice when your my first" Caitlin said frowning again.
"I know Cait, it just hard, I love you but I thought I loved iris, so I need to decide which girl I want, if it was easy I would choose you in a heart beat" he admitted making her smile.
"Really?" She asked still beaming brightly.
"Of course" he smiled at her "especially with a body like that I mean wow" he said making her giggle cutely.
"Oh really" she said wrapping her arms around his neck bringing him between her legs.
"Oh yes" he smiled again as their lips connected again.
Caitlin ran her hands down his chest making him moan. Barry kissed her harder and deeper running his hands along her thighs making her moan in turn.
"Ow ow Barry my back" Caitlin said pushing him away, from her awkward position on the desk.
"Here" he said kissing her again, he lifted her up and carried her towards the med bay. Caitlin wrapped her legs tightly around his waist. Once they reached the med bay Barry laid her down gently and then climbed on top on her not breaking their kiss once.
"I love you Caitlin" Barry said examining her body.
"I love you Barry" she smiled as they kissed once again.