Chapter 17

"Daddy where are we going?"

A day went by, Zacharias asks Achelois to go somewhere with him and while they're on the car, Achelois keep on asking Zacharias of where will they could possibly be going...

Zacharias just answered a huge smile back on his daughter as he too can't wait for the destination of their first outing together as a father-daughter bonding...

"We will be there in a few minutes, just look outside the car window and enjoy the view, sweetie"

Even though Achelois can't held back her curiosity, she still followed his father's words and try to enjoy herself from the view outside the car window...

Zacharias smiled more as he glance at his daughter's who had forgotten to dig into the question because her eyes' already fix on the view outside of their car...

****

VMall

Finally, they've arrived at the place. When Achelois noticed that the car had stopped, her excitement came back...

"We're here now my dear"

After Achelois got off the car with the help of Zacharias, her jaw almost dropped as she was fascinated on how huge the building is in front of her...

"Wooooow, this is huge! Are we going inside to this building Daddy?"

Zacharias replied with a nod and smile while he carries her in his arms...

"We will enter OUR building"

Achelois' eyes went wide when Zacharias mentioned "OUR", the little girl was bewildered by those sudden words yet Zacharias just laughed at her daughter's shocking yet innocent reaction...

"Did you see that?"

Zacharias point out the name of the mall and Achelois then look up into it and nodded at Zacharias...

"Okay so you see the first letter of the name above the huge building?"

Achelois nodded again...

"It's letter "V" why did you ask Daddy?"

Zacharias just smiled at his daughter and look up again from the name of the mall...

"Valentino...Zacharias Valentino...Veronica Valentino and...Achelois Valentino"

When Zacharias look at Achelois, her face suddenly lit up upon the realization on what the letter "V" stands for from the name above the building...

"You mean you're the owner of this huge building? Woooow! You're so amazing Dad!"

Zacharias felt a tingling sensation from his heart after his daughter complimented him but then he realize that the reason why he worked so much until now was not only because he wanted to become powerful but also because he has already has something to appreciate even more...

"It's because now you're with Daddy so Daddy's going to work harder than before in order to fulfill your needs *smile*"

Achelois was in her thoughts after Zacharias said that he's going to work even harder now that she's already with him...

"But Daddy's more important than my needs? Why work so hard even though we already have a house to live in?"

"How cute" Zacharias said to himself, he's holding himself from getting emotional from his daughter's comforting words...

"Yeah but we need food to eat that's why I have to work harder"

Achelois lost in her thoughts again of what shall she have to argue with her father to not work harder just because of her...
__________________________________________________________________•ShelKimSakamaki