Chapter 41

The next day, Achelois and Raphaello still haven't spoken, well not that they're close enough to have a conversation before but their friends noticed that there's an invincible tension surrounding the two...

Suddenly their teacher went inside and called Achelois' attention...

"Ache, there's this person claiming to be your uncle looking for you" the teacher said...

Raphaello thought that it was his father since the only Achelois' uncle he knows is his father, Vlad...

But to his surprise, it's a different person yet Achelois run towards to that person with a huge smile on her face...

Then the two went away from the classroom's doors as the class was about to start but Raphaello was too focused to see who that person is claiming to be Achelois' uncle...

****

After Achelois saw the person who said to be his uncle, she suddenly beamed in happiness after seeing the person outside the door...

The person wave at her with a smile on his face and then Achelois run towards that person and jump over him to give him a big hug...

"Uncle Derek!!!"

"Oh my! *chuckled* my Ache's a big girl now, you weigh a lot!!!" her Uncle Derek tease her...

She turn to look at her uncle and then pouted after hearing that she has gained weight...

"I'm not fat though *pout*"

Derek just laughed and put her down after she gave him a big hug...

"I missed you sweetie *pinch her nose*" he said so sweetly...

Achelois giggled and then pinch both of his cheeks as a payback for pinching her  nose...

"I missed you too Uncle Derek!" she said with a huge smile on her face...

Then suddenly, her Uncle Derek placed both of his hands on top of her shoulders...

"Ache, your Mom's been looking for you...she said she missed you ever since you leave her alone...don't you wanna see her?" her uncle asked with a worried expression and tone from his voice...

Achelois suddenly felt happy after hearing that her mother missed her and she felt guilty after her uncle said that she leave her mother alone...

"Really? I didn't mean to leave her it's because I found my Dad now and Dad promise me that he will get Mom back home"

She noticed that her Uncle Derek became hostile but when she blinked it turn back to his usual expression...

"Really? But until now your Dad didn't bring your Mom back home, is it perhaps that he's just lying and didn't want you and your Mom reunite?" he asked her trying to sound like her Dad did something wrong...

Achelois felt sad after hearing that maybe her Dad didn't want her Mom to be with her since it's been a long time she asked to bring her Mom back home with them but until now there's still no news about it...

"But Dad doesn't like liars, he said lying would be a bad thing" she defended her Dad...

Her Uncle Derek went silent but then smiled at her yet he's wearing a worried expression...

"It seems your father lied but didn't want you to lie, how about coming with me so that you and your Mom could see each other? She really wanted to see you but never got a chance to meet you"
__________________________________________________________________•ShelKimSakamaki