Chapter 24

"Be careful and enjoy your day sweetheart *gentle smile*"

Achelois smiled and wave to bid farewell to her father while the car's slowly move away...

Zacharias as well bid goodbye while waving his hand on his daughter...

"*Sigh* I hope she will have a good day, too bad I can't take her to her classroom herself"

Ethan who's at the passenger seat glance at his sulking boss just because he couldn't take his own daughter to her classroom since there will be a caretaker who's assign to gather all the students before they could get inside their respective classrooms...

"Don't worry sir, the tracking device has already doing its mission"

Zacharias glanced over at the tablet which was in Ethan's hand that's been showing a map where thr tracking device moved...

"Hmm, that's good...any news about the missing body of Veronica?"

Ethan suddenly remembered after the yesterday's news about their late madame's missing body...

"My men told me that they haven't found anything yet suspicious around the Wilsons, even the possible clue that they're the culprits from obtaining thr late madame's body has not even showong any signs, they're quiet as a predator waiting for its prey"

Zacharias sighed and massage his head because of the endless possible clues of who's who might be the culprit from obtaining his former wife's body when not even a single clue making its move towards the huge possiblity...

"How about the investigations from the hospitals? Are there any news?"

Ethan shakes his head while pressing his lips firmly of the consecutive failed results about the investigation regarding from the missing body of the late Veronica...

"D*mn it"

The car ride went silent as the driver as well as Ethan suffered the tension from the atmosphere because of their boss...

"Ethan"

Ethan jolted from his seat when Zacharias suddenly called hid name...

"Y-Yes sir?"

Zacharias smirked of the sudden realization of what will his next move will be to play in his revenge...

"Cut all negotiations with the Wilsons including my businesses that's not under my name, don't even dare leave a single tie between them and me"

Ethan shudders in fear of his master's brutal revenge within the Wilsons...

"Come to think of it, how ignorant I was when I just realized that I haven't done this sooner? Even before those undignified human beings sabotaged my own marriage, even controlling over my own wife? Ha!"

Zacharias laughed at his own ignorance, he quite regretted on why he didn't think of this marvelous revenge of his sooner?

"Did you keep in mind of what I've said Ethan Helios?"

Ethan gulped and answered his master immediately...

"I received your order"

Zacharias nodded and leaned back on his seat comfortably as he'll just wait for the result of his plan...

Ethan made a call while he's starting to make move from his Master's wishes...

Calling...

"Sir Ethan"

"Cut all negotiations from the Wilsons, make sure not to leave any single relations between them and the company"
__________________________________________________________________•ShelKimSakamaki