Chapter 22

Zacharias looked at him withoit minding his assistant's confused look...

"Yes, that's why I'm thinking of putting a tracking device since it will be of much more help because if I put guards arounf her, they'll only be allowed to stay outside the gates and what if there's an emergency inside the school?"

Ethan nodded in agreement as he imagined his master's concern over his daughter that will be entering schools in a few days...

"You've got a point sir but I thought the school is the safest place to leave the young miss while she's outside of the estate? Is it not?"

Zacharias looked at him again like he's totally the dumbest person he ever knows...

"Ethan Helios are you in your right state of mind or are you just stupid?"

Ethan averted his gaze from Zacharias as he can't dodge his harsh judgement...

"Yeah you're right sir! What's important is for the miss safety isn't it?"

Eyebrows met and shaking his head in disbelief, Zacharias just focus on the other things and not minding his stupid assistant...

****

"Hey sweetie! *kiss on the forehead* Wow! You look great on that school uniform!"

Achelois giggled while showing off her new school uniform in front of her Dad...

"Do I? Yey! I can't wait to go to school!"

Zacharias just enjoyed himself while watching his daughter taking her time from enjoying herself while in a school uniform...

Then suddenly Achelois went silent and stop from looking over herself in a full size mirror while checking out her new school uniform

When Zacharias noticed that she'd stopped of what she's doing, he asked what happened...

"Is there something wrong with the uniform sweetie?"

Achelois snap back to reality and shakes her head as a confirmation that there's nothing wrong about school uniform...

"It's that...Csilla said that we're not going to be classmates since I'm year older than her...can I really meet a new friend there in my new school?"

Zacharias was surprised about his daughter's concern...he lowered himself to meet the size of his daughter and face her with reassurance...

"You can meet and have friends as much as you want when you'll be there...it will be awkward at first to take a step of making new friends but you'll forgot aboit how shy you are when you're going to have a conversation with them...it's okay to be shy since you'll learn how to adapt them once you'll be with them *smile of comfort*"

Even though Achelois couldn't really understand all of her father's words, she knew that it's okay to be shy at first while making new friends and it comforted her truly...

"Thank you Daddy *gentle smile*"

Zacharias became confuse of why does his daughter suddenly thanking him...

"For what?"

Both of Achelois' little cute hands were placed each of Zacharias cheeks...

"*Giggled* Nothing"

And the little girl run off the dressing room because she felt suddenly shy from thanking her father, although she can't really say the reason why she's thanking him...

"For bringing me home" she said to herself...
__________________________________________________________________•ShelKimSakamaki