Unfortunate Video #2 & #3

Dear volunteers,

It is of my utmost displeasure to say that I have uploaded two unfortunate fanmade videos on Youtube under the pseudonym, "Angeli Acosta" — to which the first video is focused on the dire tale of Lemony Snicket's "A Series of Unfortunate Events" autobiography; and the second, focused on researcher Klaus Baudelaire, and poet Isadora Quagmire; a couple who's skinny love eventually leads to heartbreak.

You may want to turn your heads away from these unfortunate edits as they are miserable and depressing, a word which here means, "severely sad for your frail heart to handle."

In this case, it is best to ignore this new notice by the hotel after being on hiatus for a couple of months and leaving you volunteers with more questions than answers. You may find that it is better to enjoy a warm cup of tea instead — tea that should be as bitter as wormwood, and as sharp as a two-edged sword.

But if you must truly insist on watching, here are the two unfortunate videos for your own insistence:

I must say, these edits are brought by the Vitiated Film Distributions, and may therefore contain instances of cryptic codes that can be only solved with two halves of a spyglass, a bitter horseradish, and a particular piece of a tea set. Nevertheless, always remember these volunteers: the world is quiet here.

With all due respect,
Ernest Denouement