part 9: Welcome to hell

After putting, Taehyung's clothes, I walked out! My hair was in a messy bun, eyes red from all the crying but lucky me, I found a pair of sunglasses, that I don't know belonged to who but I decided to claim them. It's the least I can do after they throw everything I own.

When I walked out, I found their manager, Hoseok and Taehyung waiting for me "The princess is finally out" Hobi commented and I just ignored him walking to the door.

Honestly, I have no idea how I am going to travel with them but it's none of my business.

"We arranged someone to pick you up from the lobby, we already handled the checkout and the plane ticket, you will meet the guys in the jet, and the only people in there will be our people so you don't have to worry" The manager explained while waiting for the elevator.

"Worry? Why should I? It's not part of my job to worry about their public image" I responded watching our reflection on the opening door.

I walked into the elevator but before the door closed Taehyung replied " Be careful" and Honestly I am not able to decipher if it's a threat or a genuine worry.

YOONGI POV

I woke up with a headache and a very bad mood. I know I fucked up, I shouldn't have treated her like that but I just wanted to give her a glimpse of what she signed for. I hoped that she'd take the warning and run away. But she handled it better than expected.

I can't even lie, but having her mouth wrapped around my dick is ecstasy. It's been a long time since a female was able to have this effect on me.

I am filled with a mixture of feelings, I am regretting my actions but my emotions are defying me. I want to feel her again and I want more. Yet I am sure there will be no more but a man can hope.

The worst of all is that I am not the most aggressive or dominant here. I wonder how much she will hold on.

I decided to apologize, I am not sure of the reason behind this action but I can't understand myself well so I will follow my instincts for now.

I was waiting for her in the bed and honestly, I didn't expect her to look this gorgeous while coming out from the shower.

A droplet of water, falling on her shoulders and her face, a small towel wrapped around her small figure. She looked tempting, Yoongi it's not the time for your lust.

"I am sorry," I told her trying to be as sincere as I can be.

She did not answer, she did not accept nor refuse my apology, she is cold. What am I supposed to do with that? It took me a few minutes to gather my thoughts and get out of here. I am starting to lose my mind. For now, I'd better stay away from her.

----------------------------

JIEUN POV

I walked in the jet, my eyes as wide as a casserole. "You will catch a fly with your mouth so wide"

"I might love it.'' I walked to the end of the aisle searching for a seat but the only available one was next to Namjoon.

"Is it ok if I sit here?" I asked, grabbing his attention and he just nodded.

After installing myself in my seat, I adjusted the TV in front of me and decided to just ignore them for the rest of the ride or maybe the rest of my life. Jieun now that you have them you don't want them anymore. No, let me correct you consciously since you are so smart, I don't have them, they have me as a PROPERTY and yes I never wanted them this way. Yeah sure.

I took a deep breath and tried to focus on the movie when the person in front of me decided that bothering me was a good idea. " Taehyung clothes suit you well but the one I prepared for you will look even better"