Chapter 7 "Ours, like it or not"

"On your knees" He ordered.

I was just standing by the door staring at his back while he stood in the middle of the room. It took me a few seconds to collect my thoughts and oblige.

I walked to his side and just kneel it. What were you expecting? You signed for this, you accepted this. In other circumstances, it might look sexy, it might make me wet my panties. But right now, I am thrilled by the whole situation.

Yoongi walked to the bathroom and left me to my own thoughts, he left me alone, maybe he wanted me to run away, maybe he wanted me to use this chance to think again and retract.

YET, here am I, in the same position sitting on my knees, in his room, with my ex's long shirt covering my trembling body, Yoongi looking at me with a smirk on his face, I wish I could whip, with nothing but his boxers, a bulge clear as sun, I don't know if I should be violated of my rights or excited to be in this position in front of one of my favorite artist. You are absolutely deranged.

"Check your bank account" He leaned down whispering, I was at the verge of pushing him away.

"I don't have my phone" I held his gaze. I tried my best to appear as strong as possible.

Honestly,I was astonished by myself, it was a strange feeling, a feeling of conflict, a feeling you hate and love, my mind is completely convinced about my decision, my body is a slut so I am craving for his dick but my heart is somewhere else.

They always say that a rebound is what you need when you break up but How can you rebound from losing the only person you ever cared for?

The one you cared for more than yourself, strange isn't it?

"Little girl, I will ask you for the last time, Are you sure about your decision?"

I nodded looking at his eyes, I did not notice how close he was to me until I felt his breath brush my face, I can smell the mixture of mint and coffee in him.

"USE your words" 

"Yes, I am sure"

"Perfect then" His tone dropped, He dragged his large hands on my thigh holding my shirt up as up as he goes until I was in my panties and, well nothing. my almost naked body, shy ? I am not, there is nothing he didn't see before.

I didn't realise his hand was already holding my bun guiding myself to his bulge, If I have to be a slut to take my revenge, then A slut I will be.

My hands went on his thigh and I started massaging him through his boxers. I could hear his breath getting higher.

A groan come out when I came in contact with his genital part, I took a deep breath and put the head in my mouth, his hand starting twisting in my hair and his grip got harder guiding his member inside my mouth.

He started growing impatient and he thrusted harder. tears started gathering in my eyes and my clit is dripping by now, how could I enjoy that?

"Good girl" he praized and my mouth took more of him.

I could feel him twitch and get harder and incoherent words and swears were coming out of his mouth.

"I am cu--uumming" He groaned. and a large amount of warm liquid filled my mouth.

It took him a few seconds to calm down before pulling out and holding my gaze, inconsciouly, I swallowed.

He  just smirked and left me sitting there. My legs went numb and being a daydreamer doesn't help  a lot. I need 5 seconds and I am lost in my thought. 

When he came back from the bathroom freshly showered, I was already putting my shirts back but stopped in track when he just teared  it apart. 

"What the fuck?" I yelled.

"I don't want to see you in his clothes, it makes my eyes sore"

"Do I care?" I sarcastically replied. he didn't answer just hold my gaze, he is technically your boss and you are not supposed to talk to him like that. " Exactly, don't look at me, easy peasy Suga-shi" 

but before I could move, he was already pulling me to him, his finger keeping my arms in hold. I could feel the blue skin appearing from the intensity of his hold. " Sweetheart, clearly you have the memory of a redfish, the second you signed you just became our proprety, I gave you more than a chance to cancel it but you were stubborn, now, you live with our rules.  when I say, I don't want to see you in his clothes, the only choice you have as a reply is to nod and say'yes oppa'. You are OURS, Like it or not"

I have no idea what he is doing to me but he is scary, Tears were starting to fill my eyes and my arm is hurting like crazy, I just nodded and he slowly let go and walked to his bed and I took this moment to fly out of his room, in just my boyshorts. 

being half naked in the hallway is more safe than being in the same room as him. I will hate them by the end of this contract. I will despise this group. well that's what she thought?

AN//

Thank you for reading

Thank you for existing

Please be healthy and safe

I LOVE YOU ALL XOXO