chapter 5: A whore?

We were all sitting in the same living room we met. our fabulous meeting. But at least I had more decent clothes on me which consisted of legging and of course Seungho's shirt that I could not bear to take it even though I was aware he left me. you should be after the 100 voicemails you left him.

"So Miss Song, first, I want to apologize for the inconvenience of the events of last night and I would like to thank you for not spreading any news or information about our boys. It might seem inconsiderate but I need your signature in those papers, it's an NDA and a contract" He handed me the paper.
I was sitting on the furthest seat of the sofa, on my right there was Jimin and Jungkook leaning against the wall, and on my left there was the manager, Namjoon and yoongi, While Jin, hoseok and Taehyung occupied the other sofa.

"Can I read it?" If there is one thing I learned during the life I had it was to never sign something without reading.

After a few minutes of silence, I signed the NDA and I looked at the contract, Are they offering me a job to keep me silent? Is that considered a bribe?

I started reading and with every section, I am more and more confused, To put it simple, this is a contract for me to be their woman.

"I might need some clarifications, what's this contract about?" I asked, looking at their face, the manager seemed a little bit uncomfortable to explain "It is exactly what you think it is" what a political answer.

"I am trying to not assume any meaning, as stated here, I will be their woman, I need to be with them 24/7 but It doesn't feel like a manager"

"it's just an offer for you to be with them, physically and mentally, you will have to stick with them for the mentioned period of time, you will accommodate to their needs and desires" before he finish explaining I laughed, my laughter grows louder and tears started filling my eyes "That's really hilarious"

"What ?" The manager buzzed baffled by my reaction.

"Let me rephrase because I don't feel like we are on the same understanding level, you want me to sign a contract to let them shove their dick in me whenever and wherever they want?" I inquired regaining my calm and the anger started to show on my face.

"Manners" Jin ordered while they just kept looking at me with open mouths.

"Manners? Seokjin-shi, you are so funny, where did YOUR manners go when you accepted this contract? Or do sugarcotting actions make it more stilted?"

No one dared to comment or to answer until Namjoon smirked at me "If sleeping with us for money makes you a whore then what does sleeping around for free make you?"

I was about to remark, but Yoongi cut me " Give me a valid reason why you are saying no? Consider it having a job to satisfy 7 men with no commitment, Look at the contract as a work contract for a poly relationship with agreed loyalty between both parties and gains, you will have all the luxuries we can give you as long as we are satisfied" His words are blunt.

"Are you hearing yourself? Dude, you are asking me to satisfy 7 grown up men sexually and emotionally while I am still a fucking virgin who's boyfriend left her with strangers, thank you for showing your care with this contract,neverthless, I am destroyed emotianlly and I have almost a non-existant experience in sex so I don't think I will be a good condidate for the job." If he wants to be blunt, well I can be worse.

"Ex-boyfriend and we will arrange those details for you. Listen, Ji-eun-shi as an ARMY you know more than anyone how hectic our life is, and we are men and humans, we have our needs, our life would be easier with you around, and you will have BTS for you for 2 years" Taehyung informed with a raspy voice and I felt small under his friendly gaze. Strange? Why am I feeling this dominance from him?

"What if I fell in love? What if I am attracted to one more than the others? what if I don't want to do it anymore? Seungho will hate me.." I mumbled the last words more for me and hoped they would not catch it but it was already too late.

"That's the point of the contract, you will treat us the same way even if you fall for one of us and considering that it would be better if you don't fall yet if it happens, we will deal with it thanks to that deal, and it will also keeps us from any kind of problems, as for leaving, no one is a prisoner to the contract, we should only follow the terms" Yoongi explained more. I hate you you cold as*hole.

"The terms? Did you look at the chapter 12 section 9: if one of the parties decides to end the contract bla bla bla they will have to submit 1.000.000$ . Are you fucking with me? " I slammed the papers standing up. My ARMY self is yelling at me for being like that but whatever they are asking for is irrational.

"Baby girl, we will not reach that point, don't worry, think about all the benefits" Taehyung smiled innocently again. Man, how can you call me Baby girl and look like a child? Fuck.

"Thank you but no, As much as I do love you guys, that's just absurd, I am not judging any of you, your life, your body and your money, as long as you are not hurting people, It will not change my idea of you or my devotion for you, I wanted to have a better meeting with you, but sadly it is what it is, For years, you were my idols and probably your music will always have the same effect on me. Yet, I am not willing to sell my soul and body for a few millions, I know I will end up hurt and heartbroken, and I will end up hating you, let's not go there. Please?" I gave them a small smile and started to head to my room when a hand pulled me.

I landed straight in Hoseok's lap who was sitting at the edge of the sofa, "Sweety, if you don't want them to know what you did to me then give it one night of thought, and give us your decision tomorrow morning" He whispered in my ear. My red was flashing red, embarrassment and confusion. What happened? I knew it, this uneasiness of the morning was not coming from void. I told you to stop drinking Jieun but you never listen.

After that he helped me up and I just walked to my room falling in the bed and fixing the wall. What should I do?

AN//
It's my first time writing OT7. So please bear with me. I am still trying to figure it out. Thank you for reading. And as always don't forget thatI love all of you.