Chapter 1: Meeting

"Taxi" I yelled running behind the 4th taxi today but of course I will not catch it, what did you think.

"I told you we should have rented a car"

"We don't have money" I replied angrily to my dear boyfriend. It was supposed to be our perfect vacation trip. but again nothing is going the way I want.

"I will be late for my work appointement, I will see you later in the hotel " He kissed my cheek stealing the only taxi I was able to catch before leaving me there standing dumbfonded. what the hell is happening.

I plugged my earphones before dragging my luggage and starting to walk, I am at JFK airport and my hotel is 30 minutes away, the middle of new yor,  how am I going to arrive there? you may say the bus but being the luckiest person on earth, they are on a strike today, Great ? right? 

After a long 30 minutes of struggle, I was able to catch a cab. I swear if I stayed 5 more minutes under this sun, I will turn to ash or melt

By the way my name is Jieun, I just graduated from college, so me and my boyfriend decided to go on a trip, it was supposed to be our first trip together since we started dating a year ago, yet he ditch me because of work as soon as we land. I tried to let it go since the start he told me that he choose Newyork because of his work but honestly, I was pissed off. 

We used to be so happy when we both were studying together but since he was my senior, he graduated last year and since he started in this job, a lot of things changed, we can't meet like before, we barely talk and all relationship is summed in arguing and fighting.

I thought maybe with this trip we will be able to make it better, yeah dream on it Jieun.

The taxi reached our location and I am glad I reserved this hotel, I am so close to all the best area in NY so I will not feel lonely for the next few days and there is one more reason I choose this place. 

It's the closest hotel to the staduim where BTS's concert will be held the day after tomorrow. I am an ARMY; and it's my first concert ever, you migh why would a korean citizen go all the way to US to assist a concert, due to my financial status, I was not able to afford it but last year, I worked my ass off, to save as much as I can. and here I am, in one of the best suite of this hotel as well as my concert ticket. This is going to be fun I reassured myself.

The hotel was perfect, yes it was expensive and I may never be able to pay it again any time soon but I was able to get a discount and a good offer for this suite, I installed my clothes in the closet as well as Seungho's clothes, after all we are staying here for the whole week.

I showered, and laid down in the big sofa waiting for my dear boyfriend to comeback, today is the d-day. I made sure that everything is perfect from the dinner to my underwear to the suite we are staying in.

Skip time

I was sitting on his lap, with a leg on each side of his body, my body was barely covered with my panties and he was still in his jeans. Lips fighting for dominace and hands roaming everywhere. Being this intimate with my boyfriend is magic ( or at least that's what I was thinking ) .

Suddnely, I look up from his neck startled by the noise of a bag clashing on the floor and gasps coming from the door side, my heart skipped a beat and he followed my gaze to be hit by the same shock strike I received

Suddnely, I look up from his neck startled by the noise of a bag clashing on the floor and gasps coming from the door side, my heart skipped a beat and he followed my gaze to be hit by the same shock strike I received. In a spur second, Seungho push me away standing up, and I do the same still unware of the situation and with the last gasp, realisation hit me again, Fuck I am naked, I  bend to catch the first thing I found which was my pink gown, just holding it close to my body. I looked up trying to understand why the fuck a bunch of men walked inside my hotel room, when some of them took their mask. 

"Bbb.....Tt...s " I gasped louder pointing at them with the same hand I was using to cover myself, if earlier my heart just skipped a beat, I can say, I have a heart attack now, I don't think it's beating anymore. Bravo Jieun continues embarassing yourself, whatever happened is not enough hein?

  "Aaa...h" I crouch down to the floor collecting the little decancy I have. " Can you turn around for few seconds please?" I spoke or more like whisper yelled in english. Why am I talking to korean people in english when it's my native language, I questionned myself, Stupidity welcome back!.

They gave me a few seconds to collect myself, putting my gown holding it tightly to my body and I can notice they were talking talking about this uncomfortable. " Why are you in my room?" I asked this time in our native language at least.

" we'd like to ask you the same question" Namjoon replied looking stern.

the night is going to be long my dear girl  I thought with a grimace, hiding my shameful face by looking down at my feet, sitting down in the same couch, I almost made love on, wiggling my toes in emphasis, while rotating the icy cup of water I grabbed from the table.

AN// 

this is my new story and I hope you will like it, it's totally different from the previous one. I will make sure to update twice a week for this one. 

Thank you for reading !