Chapter 1

[A/n: Rocky is also called Samuel, Tum Tum is also called Michael and Colt is also called Jeffery.]

{"Don't wanna do it." 
"Well, I'm supposed to."
"Get out of here."
"Would you guys shut up just go."

"Last summer looks like another great summer, with our grandfather. Me and my brothers and friend." Jeffery say before being cut off by his brother. "My friend, brothers and I." Samuel say. "What ever. We spent most of our time, training to be Ninja masters at our grandpas cabin." Rocky continue.

"Yeah, most kids are at some stupid camp, we kept harassing her to come so  she decided to stay and do training with us." Michael say.
"My friend also two younger brothers and I studied with our Japanese grandfather. Most mornings began the same way." Samuel say.}

Present time

       Grandpa was walking up the spiral stair case quietly to do the test. He does one different every day to test them.  Y/n calls him grandpa as well, because of how close she is, she's so close to there family to the point she lives in there house and spending the summer with them. She lives in there house because her parents doesn't pay attention to her.

   It's morning and everyone is asleep except Grandpa. The girl felt something going near her face grabbing ahold, of it before it even touched her making her smirk as she seen Grandpa.  He put his finger up to his mouth to say stay quiet then did the same for the other boys.  After the boys wake up,they started doing karate moves that they have learned before, so basically were pretty good at it.

{ "Grandpa is kinda of goofball in a way. But when it comes to Marshall arts and stuff, he can be pretty cool." Y/n say. "Yeah, like he can slaughter fifty guys in two seconds." Michael add.
"Shut up." Jeffery say annoyed. "You shut up." Michael say. "Just go." Samuel say.

"We've been training since we were really little. Y/n is extremely good at it more than most girls of what we've seen." Michael say. "You're still really little." Jeffery remind him. "Jerk!" Michael say. "With all our Ninja training, we all thought we were ready to be Ninja's." Jeffery say making the two to stop arguing. "It was a good thing that we were including Y/n, because that was the summer we would never forget." Samuel say.}

After breaking potted plants, dragging Grandpa up a hill while he sits on the sleigh type of thing and more training later.

      After training they were planning a set up on Grandpa. Grandpa left to go somewhere. Y/n was on a tree she saw Grandpa coming. She jumped down in front of Grandpas car from a tree. "Hiyah." Y/n say ducking when he stopped the vehicle and he finally got out. Jeffrey get on a rope and swung down to hit Grandpa but Grandpa falls on his back, Samuel went to throw shruikens.

   (Is that how you call it? Shruikens?) But missed as he rolled to the left.  Samuel jumped down with a Staff.  He kept fighting Grandpa and Y/n joined in and started fighting so did Colt by that point.  Michael was in the car and went to hit him where the sun don't shine but missed when he did a back flip.  They all attacked him but he kept fighting back.  He grabbed ahold of all of their staffs spinning the three in a circle.

(592 words)