Chapter 12

"You see!" "Nothing" he points at the spot the lights didn't go off on, "An half an inch between life." Then points at the spot below it where he had hit "And death."

"Now! I want you to hit here, here, here,here and here." He said lastly pointing at the boys you know down there. The boys looked extremely uncomfortable when he pointed there.

"Now, I want you guys to practice one hour, before we head back to the city." "But Grandpa I like it" they complained all at once. "One hour!" "Now practice!" He ordered and left them to practice.

Time Skip When They Was
Driving Home

✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   · .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·

Dash was sitting in the back next to Colt but it had space between them. The three siblings sang "Pokey all covered with BLOOD" Rocky looked back at them. "I shot my poor teacher with a 44 stud"

"Ooo look who's here" Colt said as he stopped singing. "She's coming after us" Colt said. "She's not my girlfriend okay" Rocky said looking upset. "Yeah you gonna kiss her?" Colt asks.

"Yeah you gonna kiss her?" Tum Tum repeated while Thorn was just laughing. "No but I'm gonna kill you two if you don't shut up." Rocky said angry. "Hey there's dad!" Colt said happily. "Dad/Mr.Douglas!!" They all yelled besides Grandpa.

But then she seen a guy next to Sam talking. The four all got out and ran over. They continued yelling till they got there attention. "Dad let me show you the stuff I learned!" Rocky said happily. "Hey guys how was the summer with Grandpa?" Sam asked.

(270 words)