Chapter 8

3D POV:
   The four of them all sat down on the porch steps watching the guy in the white suit clap his hands as he went up to grandpa.  "What do you think they're  talking about?" Thorn girl asked.  "Who knows anymore..." Colt replied. 

   "Snyder, the only mistake I made was being partners with you." The four heard grandpa say.  Grandpa went to hit him but he grabbed his hand tightly.  Ellen then looked at Tum Tum, Colt and Rocky scared and worried.

Snyder let go of Grandpas hand and walked away.                            

Snyder POV:
   "Well you're looking good." Snyder said as he came over.  "You passed my little test.Partner."  "Snyder." Grandpa scoffed.  "The only mistake I ever made was being partners with you!" Grandpa said.  "Your mistake was quitting." Snyder said as his comment looked like it didn't hurt him.  "I made a fortune on these karate studio.

   "Blood money." Grandpa commented with disgust written on his face.  "Come on...your living in this junky place obviously you can't find many students I mean." He said motioning to the four kids on the step.  "I mean look at these four runts." He said.  Grandpa started getting angry. "They're not student" Grandpa corrected getting closer "They're family."

(208 words)