Chapter 14

"Hi, Mrs.Douglas" Thorn said smiling.  "Hello darling" she said.  The girl went inside to put her stuff away. But her being the nice person she is she decided to wait behind for Colt to come inside the house.

                          Time Skip

✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   · .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·

Colt was jumping on the trampoline while Tum Tum was playing video games. While Thorn watch Tum Tum play. "School bites it I wanna stay with grandpa" Colt said.  "What he said." Thorn replied.

      "Me too" Tum Tum agreed.  "Will you guys shut up Emily will here you" Rocky said.  "Oh, say Hi to your girlfriend for me" Colt said. 

    "Yeah, say Hi to your girlfriend for us." Thorn and Tum Tum repeats at the same time. Rocky said a little to fast "She's not my girlfriend okay?"  "Rocky loves Emily" Colt started singing repeatedly.

     Making Tum Tum and Thorn to join along.  "What's going on?" Emily asks from her house next door they're talking through tin cans that connects with a string they had made to talk to each other. 

     "My brother and Colts best friend are retarded." Rocky said. "What time are you guys gonna go to school tomorrow?" Emily asks.  "9:48 I guess."  Rocky said.

     "Rocky loves Emily." Tum Tum and Thorn continue singing.  The two went over each of Colts side dancing and singing the song.  "I'll ride with you" Emily said.

     "Okay, but don't be late" Rocky finished.  The three continued singing and dancing going in a circle.

(46 words)