𝟏「𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄」

⎝⎝░░░░░░░░░⎠⎠

⎝⎝░░░░░░░░░⎠⎠

STAYIN' STILL, EYES CLOSED
LET THE WORLD JUST PASS ME BY
PAIN PILLS, NICE CLOTHES
IF I FALL, I THINK I'LL FLY.

⎝⎝░░░░░░░░░⎠⎠

"[Name]! Stop! That's enough!"

The voice of the chubby girl said, trying to stop the male from killing the heavily bruised male on the ground. But [Name] didn't stop and kept punching the male.

The other students were already frozen in shock at what was happening right in front of them.

Now, what happened earlier that it turned into this situation? Earlier, Crystal was dragged to the side by the male that was getting his ass beaten right now. Saying something to [Name] that the girl had offered to help him tutoring.

[Name] didn't mind of course since the girl was at the top of the class and let the male drag Crystal away for the mean time, but Crystal knew better than they were trying to do something but didn't said anything to the male.

She doesn't want to rely on him too much and want to resolve all of this all on her own, so now she was at the back of the school with his group of friends.

It ended up worse but [Name] manage to come to the back of the school when a student saw what was happening, he went up and ended up beating the male.

So yeah... that's how they are in this situation. 

"[Name]!!" 

The others looked back and saw Chan-Yeol with a teacher behind him, the teacher was shocked to see what was happening and went towards the boy and held [Name] back.

"Take R/N to the infirmary and [Name], we need to talk."

So R/N was taken into the infirmary while [Name] was dragged into the teacher's room, he kneeled down on the ground as the teacher was scolding him from what he done. While Crystal watched the teacher scold M/N harshly.

Pointing his fingers at the male for beating the male up badly, she felt bad that the male had taken a scolding and will possible get expelled from school since this was the third time that he had beat up a someone.

The first time was someone outside of school and second one was a someone from another school and this was may be the last time that they'll [Name] off the hook, and she felt really bad.