𝟕「𝐆𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄」

≪−−−−−−✠−−−−−−≫

≪−−−−−−✠−−−−−−≫

Gimme-gimme love
Gimme-gimme love
Gimme-gimme love
Gimme-gimme love
When I'm gone, when I'm gone

≪−−−−−−✠−−−−−−≫

The two stared at each other for awhile and there was a gut wrenching feeling inside Eli stomach since he doesn't know what [Name] will do.

Especially since Yenna had called him papa, making it aware of the male that he's a parent which makes him nervous on what he will do.

[Name] looked back at the small child clinging onto Eli leg. 'Papa? Is he a father? At this age...' [Name] thought as he recognized the male that's from his school thanks to the slave auction at such.

"You're Eli... right?" He said as the said male stiffened and looked down on the ground, there was no getting out of this one. "Mhmm..."

[Name] was quite taken it back to see the most popular male in the entire school to have a kid so early in his life, and nobody knows about it except for him now that he knows about this secret.

But this also questioned the one mysterious that was always hanging around Eli, and that was he always disappeared right after school ends.

"You're..."

"Yeah... I am.."

Eli bit his lip in fear that he will be bullied and the male will reveal it to the entire school, Eli just wants a peaceful high school life until he graduates so that Yenna can have a normal life after that.

He doesn't want any problem, so he was ready to beg on his knees in front of [Name] in order for him to not reveal the secret.

But what happens next surprise him. "I probably I know that you are worried at the fact that you think that I will exposed this to the others... but I won't, I promise." [Name] said as Eli looked at him with wide eyes.

"You won't?"

"I won't, don't worry." [Name] said as he felt bad that Eli was in high school and already has a kid, and he knows if this gets out. Everyone will surely bully and judge Eli.

And this will give the boys who were jealous of Eli an excuse to ridicule him.

Eli is grateful that [Name] won't reveal this to anyone, [Name] looked to the side as the bi-colored haired male looked at his wrist and saw the time.

It was his time to go to his job, so he looked at the sitting male. "I have to go now, I have to go to my job." Eli said as [Name] stood up from the bench. "Ah, is that so. I'll see... you again sometimes..." He said as Eli nodded but then [Name] remembered Yenna.

And before Eli could walk away, he was stopped by [Name] who called out to him. "Hey, I can take of Yenna when you go to work." He offered.

"A... Are you sure?"