𝟒 「𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓」

≪−−−−−−✠−−−−−−≫

≪−−−−−−✠−−−−−−≫

You used to get it in your fishnets
Now you only get it in your night dress
Discarded all the naughty nights for niceness
Landed in a very common crisis

≪−−−−−−✠−−−−−−≫

"Say..."

"What is it?"

"Do you always notice that Daniel would go to [Name] and talk to him?"

"Yeah."

"But it always look like that [Name] is ignoring him."

"It does look like that, it's like he hates Daniel presence because sometimes he looks annoyed."

"Oh come on you guys, isn't there times that [Name] go to Daniel table? If he truly hates his presence then it would always be Daniel coming over to him, you know."

"Well... yeah, you're right about that."

"But I feel like he really doesn't enjoy Daniel presence and only does it because he feels bad for Daniel."

"But doesn't Daniel hang out with Zoe or Jiho sometimes?"

"Yeah.."

"Then [Name] doesn't truly hate Daniel presence!"

"Yeah..."

"But he always give me that vibes that he really doesn't like Daniel presence."

"How about we prove it by watching them, then?"

"Really? Isn't that stalking?"

"Yeah... but it's only because we are curious if [Name] hates Daniel in general."

"Ugh... fine."

They looked at the duo who were on the cafeteria table eating their lunch with Jiho, Zoe is not with them because she is sick right now.

Daniel was talking while Jiho makes some comment right there and then and [Name] was just listening to the two right now but then Jiho excused himself to the bathroom leaving the duo alone on the table. Daniel looked at [Name]. "[Name]." He said as the said male hummed.

"Why did you transfer school here by the way?" Daniel asked out of curiosity, [Name] gulped down his food and looked at Daniel. "I got expelled." He said and ate his food while the black haired male looked at him in shock. "But why?" He asked.

"None of your business Daniel." He said with kinda harsh tone making Daniel kinda deflated since he can't people talking to him with such a harsh tone, the group noticed as they began to talk to each other about what just happened.

"What the..."

"See? He totally hates Daniel."

"Yeah but I don't think that's enough."