𝟖「𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔」

≪−−−−−−✠−−−−−−≫

≪−−−−−−✠−−−−−−≫

황홀했던 기억 속에
나 홀로 춤을 춰도 비가 내리잖아
이 안개가 걷힐 때쯤
젖은 발로 달려갈 게
그때 날 안아줘

≪−−−−−−✠−−−−−−≫

The group walked outside and to the gate when they saw Vasco and Jace watering some plants, as Vasco then noticed Daniel and the others and called out to him.

"Oi! Daniel! Where are you heading at?"

"Huh? Vasco?"

They stopped in front of the two and Daniel explained to Vasco on what had happened as Vasco hummed.

"Hmm... was that kid hurt badly?" Vasco asked as Daniel nodded his head as it was quiet for a second. 

"Bastards. Let's go together." Vasco said shocking Jace. "What? Vasco? Then you should go with our guys." Jace said as Vasco refused so while Zack didn't really refuse with Vasco.

While the three goons were saying that they would stay behind with Daniel but Daniel ended up going with [Name] and the two to confront the scammer. 

And now they were at the cafe, waiting for the scammer message. [Name] felt Daniel discomfort as Zack was literally glaring eyes with another group on the other table.

"You alright?"

He whispered as Daniel looked at him and nervously nodded his head. "Yeah, I'm fine." [Name] hummed at his response as he drank his coffee.

"Hey, shall we kill those guys?" Zack looked at [Name] who shook his head. "No, you'll get injured before you even get the chance to face the scammer." Zack grit his teeth.

"What? You think I'm weak?"

"No, it would unnecessary commotion."

As the two argued back and the forth, Zack on the corner of his eyes caught a familiar brown haired female walking by with two others.

His eyes widened after seeing Mira, Zack got up and went out of the cafe, confusing the three but they just let it be. After awhile, the three decided to come out of the cafe and they were greeted by Zack who looks exhausted and has some blood on his forehead.

"Zack, what happened to you?"

Vasco asked. "Nothing happened." The three looked unsure as Namsoo caught their attention before they could pry even further.

"She said she wants to meet now!"

They looked at Namsoo as Zack smirked. "Well, then let's get our revenge." He said as he and Vasco, [Name] and Daniel went to go and meet the scammer.