TWENTY

Yasir and Khushi's Love Story.
Part 2

Yasir's face met the ground.

"You dared to kidnap my Sister?!" Rehan growled like a hungry lion as his voice echoed throughout the lawn.

"It's not what you think Bhai..." His voice choked in his throat as a hard punch fell on his solar plexus making him fall back again.

"R... Rehan bhai.... please d... don't hurt him...he was just making me feel better.... please bhai..." Khushi was crying both scared of her brother and anxious for her friend.

"Go back to your room baccha! You're too innocent to understand these rascals. He was planning on taking advantage of your innocence. I'll make him so, that he won't even be able to recognise his own self." Rehan grunted kicking him again.

"No... please bhai... He's my friend... please stop...."

"Go to your room Khushi!" He yelled at her with red blazing eyes and Khushi flinched crying harder. She looked at Yasir who was on the ground looking at her with a slight smile and nodded slightly gesturing her that 'he was ok'.

But when she didn't move one of the man grabbed her arm and was dragging her with him.

"Yasir... Rehan bhai please don't....."

But she was out of Yasir's sight and he sighed.
"Bhai... don't be mad at her....it was ..all my fault." He grunted in pain.
"Take it out on me...but don't bother her."

Rehan gripped him by his hair yanking his head up.
"Oh that I will. This will remind you to stay away from Rehan Mirza's sister. You're just a street dog picked by that old man. Don't mistake yourself of being something important." Rehan grunted.

After releasing him harshly he snapped his fingers at the men and they all came forward showering kicks and punches on him, beating him up to a pulp. However, Yasir wasn't scared or mad, he was smiling like an idiot at the thought of Muskan being worried about him.

####
Khushi peeped around again making sure no one was around. After she heard that her brother had ordered to lock up Yasir in the garage without food and water she just couldn't stay still. So after making sure everyone was asleep, she sneaked to the garage using the spare key to unlock the door.

Her heart was pounding like crazy. She never thought she could ever do something half as brave or maybe stupid as this.

"Yasir?" She called whispering and found him sitting on the cold floor with his arm resting over his bent knee and head resting back on the wall in the dim light. It smelled like grease and engine oil make her gag a little.

For a second Yasir thought he was hallucinating but it was really her.
"Khushi! Ow!!"
He immediately tried to get up but his ribs hurted making him sink back again wincing.

"Yasir, careful!" She went to him and sat beside him. Seeing his condition made her eyes moist. His right eye was purple and his cheek swollen while his clothes and hair were a mess.
"I'm soo sorry... it's because of me..."

"I'm fine really.... your brother didn't wanted to kill me because if he did... I probably wouldn't be talking to you." He chuckled softly.

"Don't say that!" Her voice broke.

"Don't cry....I promise I'm really ok. Just a few scratches. How did u get here btw?" He asked changing the subject.

"I snuck out when all the men fell asleep and used a spare key from the vault." She informed.