TWENTY-ONE

The morning sunlight broke Rehan's slumber and he stretched his hand sleepily on the bed to find his wife but instead saw her already leaving the bedroom.

"Butter...fly...." His voice trailed off and he sighed when she left paying no attention to him. He was soo used to getting his morning kisses but now he felt empty. She was still upset with him.

Do you want that house too? Is that the reason why you married me?

How could she even think something like that? Rehan was still in shock after hearing those words from his innocent Butterfly. He tried to explain it to her but she would run away just hearing his footsteps and if he cornered her, she would coldly tell him that she didn't wanted to talk to him unless he returns the Power of attorney to her manipulative Aunt.

'I should've just killed that entire family making it look like an accident.' he thought.

####
Rehan walked to the kitchen where Muskan was helping with breakfast.
"I'm leaving for work Butterfly." He said sweetly.

She said nothing and turned away from him walking towards the fridge.

Rehan sighed and turned to his heels himself. His foul mood making his men shudder.

"Where's Yasir?" He questioned authoritively.

"Yasir bhai isn't coming today. He said Khushi didi wasn't feeling well so he'll stay with her." One of the men answered quivering.

Rehan slammed the car door shut making the driver squirm in his seat.
"Get moving." Rehan grunted moving his hand through his hair frustrated.

####
"Ugh! Good morning cutie... Zarina ma." Khushi grunted lifelessly, walking to the kitchen holding the stomach and leaning through the cabinets and walls.

"Goodmorning. What's wrong didi? Why do you sound like that?" Muskan questions sensing the discomfort in her voice.

"Cutie!!! I'm dying here!" Khushi groaned over dramatically sinking on the chair at the corner.

Muskan gasped.
"Why what's wrong?"

Zarina shook her head.
"Don't get soo surprised beta, she's going through morning sickness. Nothing else."

"Oh." Muskan sighed relieved

"Ma!!! How can u say that soo casually?! Look at me! I don't have any energy left in me. Who knew being pregnant would be soo difficult!" She whined like a kid

"Brace yourself beta...it will go in for atleast 4 month." Zarina informed.

"4months?!?! Oh God have mercy!" She groaned.

Muskan giggled hearing her whining while Zarina shook her head.
"Where's your husband?"

"Cleaning the mess I made in the bathroom."

Zarina slapped her arm making Khushi wince and pout at her.
"Tsk tsk tsk, making your husband clean? What kind of wife are you? You should really get a nice beating!" She said continuing hitting her.

"Ow...ow...ma...ow...."

"Ma don't hit my Jaan. She's already in pain." Yasir walked in creasing his forehead while going to his wife and pulled her head to his chest.
"Are you ok Jaan? Feeling nauseas again?" He asked kissing her forehead.

"Aww baby, you're such a good husband. I love you soo much. I'm soo lucky to have you... I would kiss u right now but my head is still spinning." Khushi moaned on his chest and he hugged her tightly kissing her head

"I know Jaan. Our little baby is already troubling mummy huh? Bad girl."

Khushi smiled at his words but then lifted her head from his chest looking at him with a raised eyebrow.
"What do you mean 'girl'? What if it's a boy?"