Epilogue

Before attacking or criticising me regarding the end of this chapter. Watch the video above for Allah's sake!
It's hardly of 2 minutes.

Longest chapter!
Please read the author's note at the end...
________________________

"

Happy Birthday my baby!!!" Khushi grabbed Murad in a bear hug and lifting him off his feet spinned him around as his giggles echoed throughout the living room. Then unable to handle his cuteness she was showering kisses on both his chubby cheeks.

"Cheee Phupi! No kissi!" He yelled wiping his cheeks vigorously.

Khushi laughed throwing her head back.
"But I like to kiss my buttercup." She said kissing him again annoying him more.

"Papaaaa!" He screeched annoyed jumping down from Khushi's arms and running to Rehan
"Papa scold her. She's always giving kissi!" He pouted.

"Aww....you're sho cute I want to kish you more!"

"Papaaaaaaaa!"

Rehan chuckled
"Khushi.... enough baccha!"

Everyone gave him his gifts and showered blessings on him. Then Murad, along with the twins cut the cake and had thier fun. However, the little boy's attention was at the door the whole time.

"What's wrong champ?!" Yasir asked as he was unable to click a good shot of him.

"Papa didn't bring my present." He pouted.

Rehan flinched but managed a smile.
"Of course I did. Look I brought you this car." Rehan said grinning and bringing front the remote control toy car which was as long as Murad's height.

"No! I don't want a car! I want my Mummy!"

The whole house went silent.

"Murad....baby...." Khushi tried to talk to him but he threw a fit.

"No! I want my Mummy. Papa is soo bad, he never brings my Mummy!" He yelled stamping his feet and ran to his room as Rehan watched him helplessly sinking on the couch with his head in his hands.

"Bhai..." Khushi sat beside her brother hugging him in the vain attempt to console him.

∆∆∆∆
Murad grabbed his MickyMouse bag and was stuffing some of the chocolates, snacks, water bottle and a pair of t-shirt and shorts and his underwear in it. He then put in a small notebook which had the numbers of all his family members in it and threw the bag over his shoulders, putting on his new shoes.

Walking towards the window he opened it and jumped down into the grass outside. He was used to playing like that as the bedroom was already on the ground floor.

If Papa won't bring my Mummy to me then I'm a big boy now. I'll find her myself!

Due to his compact height, he managed to sneak away from the sight of all the guards. He was an expert of hide and seek after all. Finally, in that late evening, he managed to run out of the gate and began his search in the huge city.

∆∆∆∆
"WHAT?!" Rehan's voice bombarded throughout the house as he grabbed one of his men by his neck choking the life out of him.
"A 6 year old boy managed to sneak out from right under your noses and you didn't even notice?! He's my son you bloody assholes!"

"Rehan.... Rehan beta leave him you'll kill him." Zarina panicked.

"I Should kill him Maa. I should kill all these good for nothing fiends. Our Murad has disappeared and they didn't even know!"