ONE

She was struggling to set her hands free from the scarf that was tied around the hands linking to the either sides of the bed post. Her body trembling with fear and face strained with tears. Still her sobs won't stop and she could feel him coming closer. Her heart beat increasing with his every approaching footsteps. Even words couldn't describe how scared she was.

"P..pl... please...le ..let me go...Bh.... Bhaijan. Please.... please don't....d...do this....." She hicuped between her sobs.

She flinched and her sobs got louder, trying to slither away as she felt him hovering over her.

"Oh Muskan! It's all your fault that we have to do it this way. If you'd had agreed with me in the first place, I wouldn't had to tie you up like this. Although, I do admit, I'm enjoying this a lot." He chuckled and she felt his breath on the side of her neck.

"No.... please...." She whimpered.

"I had been waiting for this day for 5 years now....and to get you all alone like this, I'd been planning this since the day I came back. When I saw you last before going to Dubai....you were quite younger, still I couldn't stop thinking about you. However, when I came back.... God!" he groaned.
"You'd grown up even more beautifully. Mumma had been hiding you from me all this time. That bitch! She wouldn't let me marry you. Khala, your mother is already dead, so what's all the fuss about?! I can just make you mine!" He said hungrily moving his eyes all over her body, undressing her with his gaze.

As he touched her face she moved it away much to his dismay. So he grabbed her chin roughly.
"Your lips are soo tempting!" He whispered.

She tried to free her face and pull at the restraints but it was no use... he was too strong. He moved his hand freely down her body making her feel disgusted of herself and she could hear him moan in pleasure making her feel like throwing up.

"P..pl... please bhaijaan..." He sobbed

"Oh baby....your cries are turning me on even more. Look.... I'm already soo hard."

His words disgusted her. She couldn't scream for help as no one was home and even if they were, she doubted anyone would help her.

She silently prayed to God.
'Oh God please....save me from this demon. Protect my chastity.... please!"

But deep inside she knew there was no way she could be saved. Her cousin whom she loved and respected like an older sibling was about to rape her and murder her purity. She was an orphan....so no one loved her except for her Nani (maternal grandmother) who passed away 2 years ago. So no one would care to protect her. She was a burden on them anyways. However, she still didn't wanted to surrender to her fate. She tried to kick him not caring if he got hurt but she was soo....soo weak and he overpowered her every struggle laughing at her instead. She was helpless, scared, disgusted and begging for death.

Just then the door opened,
Inviting death himself.

"B...bhai?!"

She could hear numerous footsteps approaching after the door burst open. He got off of her abruptly and she curled herself into a ball trying to hide but her hands were tied up. So she digged her face in the pillow trying to disappear. She wished no one saw her but alas! They all could while she could see none of them.

"So this is what you were doing after running away with my money?!" He said as he took a step forward towards the low life slinging his gun in his hand and that low life fell in front of him on his knees.
"I... I was about to return your money b...but I am short on it right now. If you wait a little...."

"Then what?! You'd run away again?" He growled making him flinch on the ground.

A delicate whimper caught his attention and his dark eyes followed the voice. He breathed unconsciously, his cold eyes turning soft as he tilted his head a little to see her face. She was hiding her face in the pillow. From his distance, she looked like a delicate butterfly caught up in a spider's web fluttering to set free.