Chapter 12- letters

To Ashton-
You finally got you're wish. You've always hated me and I never understood why. Until today. Maybe I hate me too. I'm sorry for all the trouble I have ever caused you. I'm sorry for invading your family. I forgive you for all you have done. This is a goodbye.
-Charli <3

To Kai-
I've never found you funny, I've always found you to be the annoying one. Although, I understand why you did what you did. If I were in your position maybe I would too. I forgive you for everything you have done, although I don't think you would care either way. I'm also sorry for existing. Goodbye
-Charli<3

To Hardin-
I've always wanted an older brother. (You weren't exactly what I had in mind) but that doesn't mean I hate you. Make sure you tell Candice that I thank her for being so welcoming and kind. Be sure to tell my dad I'm sorry I couldn't be the daughter he wanted. I'm sorry for all that I've caused. I forgive you. Goodbye.
-Charli<3

To Enzo-
I'm sorry for not giving you your gift on time. I overheard you say you wanted a skateboard collection so I bought you one to start you off. I also wanted to let you know that I understand and that I forgive you. I am sorry for being such a pain. Goodbye.
-Charli<3

To Elijah-
Elijah, I think out of all the other you were the one I liked the most. Thank you for sticking up for me when no one else would. I also have to confess that after eating the bag of chips, I gagged myself. I'm sorry I just couldn't handle the guilt. I forgive you for anything you ever done. I also noticed how much you love music so I got you these AirPod pros. I know it's not very creative. I'm sorry and goodbye.
-Charli<3

To Noah-
I am so grateful for everything you've done for me. Since day one, you've been nothing but kind. You don't understand how much I appreciate you for it. You're like the brother I've always wanted.
I'm sorry for messing everything up. Be sure to tell Quinton that. Thank you and goodbye.
-Charli<3

To Dylan-
Dylan I'm sorry, I promise I wasn't lying, but I understand. You've been a great friend and I thank you for that. Sorry for leaving you with that essay... good luck on it. Goodbye.
-Charli<3