03

4 years later,

"Come on Y/N wake up!" Natsuo ran full speed jumping on her bed. "Nats I'm sleepy" Y/n yawned pulling the blanket up more.

"But I wanna play dragons" Natsuo pouted pulling the blanket off. "Let's gooo sissy"

"Okay I'm awake" Y/n sat up, her red hair was all over her face. She had a couple of white streaks and when her hairs done you can see them.

"Let's go!" He grabbed her hand pulling her out the bed and too the kitchen.

"Good morning mama" Y/n hugged her mom. Rei was heavily pregnant with her little brother. "Morning sweetie, are you hungry? You slept in today everyone already ate"

"No I'm not hungry, can we go play outside please?"  Y/n said rubbing her eyes.

"Are you feeling okay?" Rei asked feeling her forehead. Y/n nodded her head. "Y'all can go play then, be safe I think Fuyumi is outside"

"Okay!" Y/n and Natsuo ran outside. "Fuyumi" Natsuo skipped to where she was.

"Hi little bro" she smiled tossing a ball. "Hi Fuyumi me and sissy are gonna play dragons. Wanna play?!"he showed the three dragons in his hands.

"Sure!" Y'all all gathered in a circle, Fuyumi let Y/n and Natsuo pick first.

"My dragon is better than Natsuo" he gasped offensively. "No it's not yours is ugly"

"I'm leaving to Touya cause your being mean"  Y/n stomp up kicking his dragon figure. Fuyumi giggled at there behavior knowing they would forget about it in a hour.

"FINE YOU BIG CRY BABY" Natsuo threw his figure at her only for it to be stuck in a wall in ice seconds later, Y/n was behind it with her fist clenched.

"Y/N YOU GOT YOUR QUIRK" Fuyumi yelled loudly jumping up. Once she went behind the wall she saw her little sister whom was shivering. Even being by the ice sent chills to anyone, it felt colder than anything.

"Your freezing, let's go inside" Fuyumi grabbed Y/n's hand leading her inside.

"Y/n are you okay?" Fuyumi asked Y/n handing her a jacket. "Yeah I wanna play more"

"We should probably tell mama" fuyumi said concerned. "I'll tell her later I promise please."

"Okay fine" y/n cheered walking out the door. There stood a mad Natsuo. "You froze my dragon" he crossed his arms visible upset.

Touya came down the hill finished with his training. "Woah... what happened here?" The ten year old asked confused.

"Y/n got her quirk!" Fuyumi smiled. "Sissy get my dragon back" Y/n shrugged her shoulders.

The ice instantly started melting turning into water, the water was so hot it burned the dragon figure.

"Cool I wanna touch it" Natsuo didn't even care about his dragon figure anymore. Y/n laughed lifting her hand the water instantly lifted up. "Oh oh" she looked at Touya confused.

"Uh the tree?" Her hand pointed at the tree and scorching hot water shot at it. The tree instantly fell over from being burnt.

"Oopsie" everyone was covering there mouths shocked. "THAT WAS AWESOME DO IT AGAIN" Natsuo cheered.

"Let's not" Touya said laughing a bit. "I'm sorry Natsuo for ruining your dragon"

"It's okay sissy" Natsuo hugged y/n. "It was a accident"

"WHAT HAPPENED BACK HERE" a voice boomed shocking the four children. Endeavor had gotten home earlier than expected.

"Y/n got her quirk father" Fuyumi said nervously. "Is that true Y/n" she nodded her head.

"Come Y/n we are going to doctors." Endeavor walked inside. "Natsuo come?" She asked following him inside. "No."

Once they arrived at the quirk doctor he immediately started doing tests. Endeavor sat impatiently in the chair waiting for the results.

"Okay Y/n Todoroki quirk looks to be tempature control through ice. She can form ice and make it however cold she wants it to be. But she can also melt the ice and control however hot she wants it. It could probably even reach the heat of your fires." The doctor smiled and Endeavor smirked.

"Father are we going home?" Y/n asked. "Yes but when we get there your gonna start your training"

"Like brother touya?" Y/n asked tilting her head. Endeavor nodded his head. Walking towards the car.