02

The next day,

"Touya why are you awake so early go to sleep." Endeavor said rolling his eyes. Touya rubbed his eyes before crossing his arms. "I want mama"

"She's at the hospital now go to sleep." Touya stared at him stomping his foot down. Endeavor stared back at him drinking his coffee.

"no. Not until I see mama" he formed his hands into fist blue steam coming from them. "Leave me alone" Endeavor warned.

"Please I wanna see mama and little brother and sister" Touya begged. "After training your babysitter will take you. Go train I'll be there soon"

Touya nodded walking towards his room go get changed. "Fuyumi are you awake" touya whispered walking in his sisters room.

"Touya?" the four year old eyes squinted at the light peaking through the door. "Is it time to wake up?" Touya shook his head no jumping on her bed.

"Dada said after training we can see mama" he cheered. "Training makes you sad though?" she asked confused.

"It's okay we'll be able to see mama and little brother and sister. I'll tell you when I'm done night sissy"

"TOUYA" Endeavor voice boomed through the house. Touya ran out of Fuyumi's room into the training room.

5 hours later

"Are you okay Touya?" Fuyumi asked Touya. He had a bandaid on his face and was exhausted. Touya nodded walking passed Fuyumi towards his room.

"Ms.Violet can we go see mama now?" Fuyumi asked pulling her shirt. "Your dad said we could" she responded smiling at the little girl.

"Okay! I go get dressed" the four year old jumped to her room. Touya walked out his room to Viloet.

"Are you ready to go?" she asked Touya handing him a pack of crackers. He nodded his head eating a cracker.

"ALL READY!" Fuyumi announced walking in. She was wearing a light pink dress with flowers on it.

Once they arrived to the hospital they went straight to Rei's hospital room. Violet knocked on Rei's door, she opened it as Rei said she could.

"MAMA" Touya ran passed everyone trying to jump on the bed to give his mother a hug. Fuyumi walked towards her mother smiling.

"Hi babies" she smiled putting her hands on Touya's and Fuyumi's cheek. "You wanna meet your brother?" Rei asked holding up Natsuo.

Fuyumi gasped standing up on her tip toes. Touya reached for the baby poking his cheek. "He's sleepy" Touya whispered to Fuyumi.

"Violet you can take the rest of the day off I'll watch the kids" Rei smiled showing Natsuo to the two.

"Are you sure?" she asked unsure. "Yeah I'm fine, I'm supposed to go home today." Rei reassured her.

"Thank you so much" Violet bowed in respect and walked out the room. "Mommy wheres new sissy?" Touya asked.

"Well she's in a special hospital right now." Rei sadly said, she'd went to see Y/N today luckily the doctors let her bring Natsuo with her.