07

10 years later,
Touya- deceased
Fuyumi- 24
Natsuo&Y/n- 20
Shoto- 15

I  gasped sitting straight up out of my sleep "Damn it" I  cursed seeing the time. 5 minutes ago was supposed to be the time i started at my new job.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK" I jumped out of bed quickly throwing water on my hair and brushing it. "I really need to dye my hair, my roots are showing"

After moving out I made a decision, a decision to separate myself  from my family. Once Endeavor became less harsh on Shoto, I left at 17. Yes, it might be selfish in some perspective but living there after Touya died was painful.

I love Fuyumi and Shoto, but haven't talked to them in months. There's no excuse but it hurts thinking about my childhood and Fuyumi would constantly tell me to visit mother. Natsuo makes sure to call me everyday at night. He'd check in on me, we'd would have movie marathons whenever he'd have a break from college.

I haven't spoken to Endeavor since i moved out. I dyed my hair black to get a new start, ever where I went I'd lied about my true last name. After the incident he never made an effort to apologize. I hate my father I haven't seen my mother too. It's easier to hide than face my fears.

Once my hair was brushed out I threw on my hero costume and ran out my door. I'd made sure to lock it in case a creep tries too come in.

It was irresponsible of me really. I should take this more seriously if I'm going to make a name for myself. I scored a job as the number #2 pro hero sidekick. I stopped running as I saw the door. A gust of wind made my hair fly back.

"Heyyy your my new intern right?" I looked up seeing huge red wings... this was gonna be interesting.

"Yes I'm Zero, nice to meet you Hawks" it kinda made me mad i worked too hard to be called an intern but whatever, he dropped to the ground groaning. "I want chicken. You like chicken?"

I looked at him like he was crazy pyscopath... First it's 10am and second isn't he a chicken? That's cannibalism!?

"I'll cook some inside, let me show you around. Your my first sidekick! Isn't that exciting." He opened the door letting me walk in. "So this is where you'll be. I know it's not the fanciest but it'll do." It was a fairly sized room with a desk in the middle it had a laptop and a phone on it.

"This is the break room" outside my room was a huge couch and a table with two chairs, there was also a small kitchen. Keigo opened the freezer and pulled out a pack of nuggets, he poured them on a tray and threw them in the oven.

"And this is the end of the tour MY OFFICE" he showed his office. There was a ton of empty rooms which made you wonder why no one worked with him.

"So.. your always here by yourself?" I questioned sitting on the couch. "I'm more of a lone bird pun intended. But paperwork and patrolling alone is boring and I looked at your resume and your quirk seems awesome"

"That's sad." I said honestly he hired me as a friend. "Ouch shallow much" he placed his hand on his heart.

"I am not shallow." I laughed crossing my arms together. "So Zero tell me about you"

Hawks jumped on the couch across from you. "Im a normal girl that lives alone in a apartment."

"Boring. I wanna know more" he booed. "Now looks whose shallow that's my life. Wake up, work, sleep"

"Wow. And I thought I was lonely. What about family?"

"Hard subject." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Same. Look at us already bonding about bad families" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm gonna work" I got up heading to my so called office. Hawks came in sitting in the chair in the corner of the office. "The email and password to my agency is in the folder. People should send emails"

"Thank you Hawks" I sat down on my swirly chair spinning around. "You can call me Y/n if you want"

"Sure thing air conditioner" he laughed standing up getting his chicken nuggets.

"HUH?" I looked up at him walking out of my office. He came in with a tin of chicken nuggets.

"Can you cool this down I'm hungry right now" he begged. "This is a one time thing Pigeon" I stuck out my hand cooling the chicken nuggets so that they are warm.

"THESE ARE THE PERFECT" he crunched on them eating one by one. Before i could respond the phone rang and I answered it.

"Its at 4pm on Thursday correct?" I asked the person on the phone. I was writing notes she was informing me that hawks had a mission.

"How are you so good at this It took me a week before I started to realize I had to write it down" Hawks whispered, he was in real dire need of a sidekick.

I hung up the phone placing it back down. "Really Hawks" I laughed.

"Let's get patrol over with then we can get lunch" he stood up stretching out his wings. "Afraid of heights?" He asked walking over to me. "Really? Only babies are afraid of heights"

5 minutes later

"AHH DONT LET ME GO PLEASE DONT LET ME GO" I scream my legs were crossed a crossed his waist, arms tied around him and my face was in his chest.

"Ice cube we are on the ground now" I heard and didn't attempt to look, I stuck my right foot out letting it hit the ground. Then I fully unlatched my self from him.

"I thought you said only babies are afraid of heights" Hawks laughed using one of his feathers to help me from falling with my shaky legs.

"Shut up Hawks that was scary I thought I was gonna splat into the ground" I looked around a bunch of Hawks feathers were helping a bunch of people.

"So you can control them all at once" I asked, he nodded concentrated.

Once we finished patrol me and Hawks separated, he wanted to eat and I honestly wanted to go home. Hawks offered to fly me home but I passed the offer quickly and decided to walk.

I had a good day for the first time in forever. I hope tomorrow is like that.