06

Y'all know the deal🙄
the last one😉😉
1 year later

Touya- 15
Fuyumi- 14
Natsuo & Y/n- 10 (them double digits 😢)
Shoto- 5

Y/n POV

This day started normal. For once there was no yelling, no screams. Nothing. It felt normal? Dad wasn't here he was probably working. Mom has been on the phone lately.

"Y/n you alright?" Touya asked everyone's attention went to you. "Yeah I'm just tired. Shoto do you want this?"

He looked up with a pancake stuffed in his mouth shaking his head 'no'. We all laughed and he smiled through his filled mouth. To think of it I barely see him smile, and I hate that it's Endeavor fault.

"Let's go outside and play" Fuyumi suggested everyone agreed.

That day was fun. Shoto finally had gotten to be a kid. Everyone's laughter could be heard from the inside. Everything finally felt right to me that was until Father came home.

Right when he came home he force Shoto to start training. "Shoto come train, you live in a different world then those failures" he dragged shoto away.

And just in an instant that smile I saw all day faded. "Bye" he frowned walking off. No 5 year old should be working as hard as him. After he left we went inside, it didn't feel right.

"Are we failures?" I asked Touya no one seemed to care if fathers harsh words but me. "No we're not. How many times are you gonna listen to what he says isn't true"

I shouldn't be sad if it isn't true right?

"I'm sorry" I said looking down. "Don't apologize, twins do y'all wanna watch your favorite movie?" Touya asked us placing a hand on both of our heads. We both nodded. It's easy how something so small can make me happy.

"Ugh TOUYAAAAA that movie is so boring" Fuyumi groaned. "Y'all sure you don't wanna watch a new movie?" she asked us. We looked at each other before shaking our heads 'no'.

"Come on I'll put on the movie" Touya smiled turning on the tv.

Days like these big brother Touya felt like our guardian. My mom hasn't talk to us, Touya makes us food, keeps us entertained, helps when dad tears us down. He's the best big brother in the world but don't tell Natsuo I said so.

We all watched the movie. Me and Natsuo were laughing most of the movie. Fuyumi knew every scene and muttered what the characters were gonna say.

"TOUYA" a voice boomed shaking everyone. "Yes." he responded back calmly. "You will start training today" father said making everyone look back at him confused.

"Huh? Why?" Touya was confused. "Because you'll be a backup. Start now." Touya sighed getting up. "Sorry guys I'll be back soon"

That felt like my breaking point. Everyone was completely silent after that and Natsuo paused the movie. "Are y'all alright?" Fuyumi asked, she knew how we all looked up to Touya.

"yeah. I'm going to my room" I slid off the couch walking to my room. Natsuo trailed not too far from me.

I sat in my room looking back on my life. I've only been alive for 10 years yet I have more bad than good memories. I got snapped out of my thought when I heard a scream.

I immediately got up running towards the screaming noise. Once I enter the kitchen, Shoto was crying covering the right side of his face and Mom was holding a tea kettle.

"Shoto!" I ran up to him quickly using my quirk to cool down his face. His face was burnt... mom had hurt shoto. He was sobbing loudly, why isn't anyone coming.

I made the tempature colder careful not to hurt his skin. Mom stood shocked looking at her hands.

"Shoto it's alright let me see" he uncovered his face. Just then I was pulled off Shoto and lifted in the air. My arm burned, it felt as if it was on fire.

"WHAT DID YOU DO" Father yelled I winced at the pain in my arm. When Shoto looked up it must've fueled his anger more. Because in a instant I was thrown against a wall, but he wouldn't stop there.

"YOU RUINED MY SUCCESSOR" he sent kicks against my stomach. It was like a light flipped off on him, he went balistic not thinking about anything. Shoto sobbed more he tried so hard to say something but he couldn't.

Mom stood watching what Father did too me. Father kicked my face, blood trailed down my head, my back felt like undying pain. My whole body hurt I couldn't do anything... why isn't my mom doing anything.

Natsuo and Touya ran in the kitchen yelling at him to stop. Father looked like he'll kill me. Touya held Natsuo back from running towards you. Natsuo felt how you hurt, it of course didn't hurt him but the sensation everywhere in his body made him sob unable to do anything.

Fuyumi was trying her best to keep calm and care for Shoto. She blocked out the screaming in the kitchen.

Once Father realized what he was doing he picked me up again by the arm and dragged towards the door. He swung the door open and threw me outside.

"DONT EVEN THINK OF COMING BACK YOUR NOT MY CHILD YOUR A DISGRACE" he spat slamming the door. Touya and Natsuo tried to get her but Father blocked the door.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT" Natsuo screamed tears were blocking his vision. "DID YOU SEE WHAT SHE DID TOO SHOTO"

Infact Natsuo and Touya were to distracted, and didn't see Shoto. Touya and Natsuo looked over at Shoto no one paid attention to Rei, she was just standing there.

Natsuo and Touya immediately helped Shoto. He was sobbing, his mom just hurt him and his sister got hurt because of him. But no one knew that.

"Why would sister do this?" Fuyumi asked, she had the quirk to easily burn anyone and she was the only one in the kitchen.

"She's not your sister anymore. She's a nobody." Endeavor said stressed that his most powerful creation has a huge scar on his face.

"She didn't do it" Rei mumbled. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'SHE DIDNT DO IT' ITS HER QUIRK"

"I did." She cried Endeavor looked at Shoto. "Mama hurt me" he confirmed while crying. Everyone was shocked, Natsuo ran to the door struggling to unlock it. Endeavor slightly pushed him out of the way to open it.

Only to see that Y/n wasn't there anymore. Natsuo passed Endeavor back out of his way and ran outside looking for you. Endeavor picked up his phone and called someone.

After a few hours Rei was gone. Shoto had fallen asleep, but everyone was out looking for Y/n.

"Come back inside she ran away" Endeavor said to the kids who were searching for her.

"She didn't run away you hit her and threw her outside. She was bleeding, YOU HURT HER FOR NO REASON. WHERES MOM" Touya shouted tears falling down his face. Fuyumi was crying, but Natsuo was sobbing calling out your name.

Endeavor hasn't really thought about what he did. If someone finds her... he'll definitely be kicked off the hero list.

He had started looking for Y/n even more. No one had said a word. They looked for her all night and still couldn't find any trace of the 10 year old.

"I FOUND HER" Natsuo screamed, y/n was curled up in a ball hiding behind a tree. She was shivering and the place surrounded her by ice. Her face now had dried blood on it.

Touya picked her up and brought her inside. He hid her away from Endeavors view. Once Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Touya walked into your room he shut the door on Endeavor.

"Does she need to go to the hospital?" Natsuo asked worried as Touya placed her on the bed. "She's freezing" Fuyumi pointed out covering her with a blanket.

Touya slightly lifted her shirt up to see her stomach full of bruises. "I think she'll be alright. Fuyumi get the first aid kit, Natsuo I need blankets"

That day Touya was responsible. But it was also the day he snapped, realizing he needs to get out of this situation.