04

2 years later
Ages: Touya- 12
           Fuyumi- 11
          Natsuo&Y/n- 7 (just turned)
          Shoto- 2

(When Natsuo and Y/n are born Touya is about to turn six.)

"Again." Endeavor said to the panting child who was panting laying on her knees.

She was slower on her feet now that she was exhausted. She went to hit at endeavor but he predicted and punched her in the stomach instead.

Natsuo pov

"Mama sissy's hurt" he pointed to his stomach.
Rei had figured out they had a special twin bond. It was weird to say the least. Y/n would know whenever Natsuo got hurt and he would know the same. Rei never told Endeavor it was a good way for her to know things.

"It's okay Natsuo she's training." Rei tried to calm him down. The feeling didn't hurt him it was more like a weird sensation in the place for a couple of minutes.

"Can you get Fuyumi" Rei asked Natsuo setting Shoto in his chair. "Yes mama" Natsuo walked to find Fuyumi.

end of his pov

She held her stomach in pain. Until she froze the floor by his feet freezing him to the ground.

Colder.

Y/n shivered to the ground covering his feet in ice. He was trying to use his fire to melt the ice but the freezing temperature wasn't melting, while y/n shivered in a ball.

"Enough let me go" Endeavor said strictly. Y/n couldn't she was too cold. "Y/n. Stop this" he tried to move but the ice seemed to be getting colder traveling up towards his ankles.

Her eyes closed but her body still shivered. "TOUYA" Endeavors voice boomed throughout the house. Touya quickly opened the training room door shocked.

"Make sure she's okay." Endeavor charged his hottest fire at his feet.

"She's freezing" Touya held her in his arms trying to provide warmth. Her fingertips had ice stuck to them. After the second try endeavor finally got out.

"I need to up my training a 7 year old almost beat me" Endeavor mumbled to himself walking out the room.

Natsuo ran in the room realizing that something was wrong. "Is sissy okay ?" He asked Touya walking to his sister worried.

"Go get mama" Touya said picking his sister up. He carried Y/n to her room, carefully putting her down on her bed.

Rei came in the room concerned. "Y/n. What happened" she rushed to the bed placing a hand on her forehead.

"Father..." Touya said sadly, Natsuo came in with a blanket. "Sissy cold"

"Touya can you use your quirk to warm her up?" She asked placing the blanket over y/n. Touya nodded and created a small fire holding it away from her, but it was close enough to warm her up.

Natsuo ran up to Y/n trying to give her a hug while he whimpered. "Natsuo she's gonna be fine. Fuyumi please take Natsuo out the room" Fuyumi nodded pulling the sobbing child out the room by his hand.

Rei felt Y/n's forehead again hissing at the heat. "What the-" touya closed his hands. The sweat that dripped down her face felt like boiling water that been on the stove for 3 hours.

"We need to go to the hospital" Rei said stressed. "I'm going to get Endeavor" Rei stripped off the blankets running to Endeavors room.

"Endeavor we need to take Y/n to the hospital now." Rei knocked on the door. The door immediately opened Endeavor looked like he was sleeping. "Huh?"

"Come" Rei turned around walking fastly too
Y/n's room. "She was freezing and I warmed her up now she's hot" Endeavor rolled his eyes feeling her forehead. He pulled his hand back.

"Great another weak child" Endeavor shrugged. Rei ignored him using her ice quirk to cool her down. Her body twitched every now and then.

"What happened to her Endeavor?" She asked looking up her eyes was full of worry. "I'll tell you what happened, she froze me to the ground. But ended up being too weak just like she's always been"

"What does that even mean. You wanted your 'successor' to have half ice and half hot" Her fist clenched in anger.

"Shoto will be my successor he's sure to have a fire and ice quirk." Endeavor left the room leaving Rei shocked. Touya had left once Endeavor came to the room.

Rei stayed up in Y/n room for hours. Making sure she was alright. "Mama?" Y/n weakly said.

"Hi how are you feeling?" Y/n rubbed her eyes confused. "Sleepy" she yawned.

"Okay I'll let you sleep" Rei smiled relieved. "Can I sleepover with Natsuo?" She asked.

"Sure" Rei stuck her hand out and Y/n grabbed her hand. When her feet hit the ground she wobbled a little. She walked to Natsuo room with assistance of Rei. Y/n snuggled in the bed pulling the blanket up.

"Goodnight Y/n" Rei said placing a kiss on her and Natsuo's cheek. "Night mama" she blew a kiss closing her eyes.