Questions

A/N: Big thanks to my favorite author sawyerdavenport for her input in this chapter!

————————————————————————

"Harder...harder please..."

"You like it when I fuck you hard like that?"

Spank, spank.

"Tell me what you need, tell me!"

Spank.

"I need your big cock deep in my pussy now..."

Stealing a discreet glance at his girlfriend's face, Hyun Bin saw her mortified grimace.

Uh-oh.

Here we go again.

Closing his eyes, the basketball player braced himself for what must be Yejin's thirtieth question.

"...Bin. Do we have to talk like them?"

It was his turn to be mortified.

"No, no. Ignore the dialogue."

"Do I have to scream that loudly?"

"Umm...only if you want to. Or need to."

Ever the hardworking, meticulous person, Yejin replied with her face half-covered by a pillow. "Got it."

The lewd grunts, moans and sounds of wet flesh slapping against wet flesh, dominated the space between them.

Honestly, it was as if they were watching some documentary on Discovery.

Or Star Wars, when she had asked a hundred questions throughout the movie because she couldn't differentiate between Darth Vader, Storm Troopers and C-3PO.

Some of Yejin's questions were manageable, though he couldn't say the same for the others.

Of course, biology classes and sexual education back in school meant that his girlfriend wasn't entirely clueless about sex.

She had also seen her fair share of steamy bed scenes in K-dramas— without the genitals, of course— but still, was asking him all kinds of questions that left him torn between laughing and crying.

Hyun Bin could practically visualize her scribbling down all these bits and pieces of information in her mind.

With reference to boobs,

"Do all guys like them that big and jiggly?"

"Oh no, Bin...I don't think mine are big enough even when squeezed together to do what she's doing to his..."

With reference to dicks,

"Do you like to use your own hand to get it to stand up, or would you prefer I use my mouth?"