Chapter 17

"Lets get one thing straight," Owen said turning to look at Axel, Marc, Brandon, Corey, and Raven, once he noticed that Silas had put Marie in his car and Nathan climbed in with them. "She agreed to think about you moving in since it will be additional protection for her. That doesnt mean she is developing feelings for your team; she is still OUR bird, and she is still a little uncomfortable around you due to what you originally thought about her. Dont think I have missed the looks you have around her, we know you are interested in her but think about acting on it. If the day ever came that she showed interest in your team as well then, we will talk as a group about combining teams, but I wouldnt hold my breath on it. You saw what happened when she originally developed feeling for us nine, I seriously doubt she will broach the thought of adding five more to have a team of 14 suitors. You need to start looking for a bird of your own and get over the idea of our Love."

"We know," Axel sighed. "But I doubt we will find one as amazing as your bird."

"There isnt anyone as special as our Pookie," Sean said coming over. "But since she is thinking about letting you move in; I would take it as a sign that she is slowly accepting you but if you are wanting to stay then I would keep slowly showing her that you accept her being with us and that the past is in the past. For now, lets go see this place Pookie has been hiding from us."

"We will have to follow Nathan and Silas," North mumbled coming over to them. "Baby is giving them directions. She said its about two and half hours away."

Everyone got into their cars and followed behind Silas car. After a while Corey sighed and asked, "What are we doing Axel?"

"Trying to help the Blackbourne team and their bird with a problem they are having," Axel sighed.

"You know what he meant," Brandon groaned. "We have feelings for her so what are we going to do if she wants us to move in with them?"

"Yeah, how do we keep our feelings to ourselves even more?" Marc asked. "I thought we were doing great already but if Mr. Blackbourne knows and so does the team then we werent inconspicuous as we thought."

"Not everyone knows or North would have already killed us," Axel pointed out.

"South knows," Raven growled. "He no like it but he knows."

"And he hasnt killed us yet?" Corey asked shocked.

"Mr. B and Doc talked to him," Raven explained. "We make her cry and South kills us or try."

"He wouldnt be the only ones," Marc sighed, "the whole team would go after us."

"We wont hurt her again," Axel growled. "We just need to get her use to us and that we are okay with her being with the Blackbourne team. Maybe then one day she will grow feelings for us as well."

"You better hope so because I dont want anyone but her," Marc sighed, "I have no problem sharing her with the Blackbourne team."

"Same," everyone else said.

Just as they were getting restless they turned onto an almost hidden dirt road and looked at all the trees that reached overhead of them. "Just need some fog and its like were in a damn horror film," Corey mumbled and the rest nodded. After about ten or fifteen minutes they pulled up to a gate that had ivy growing over it. They watched Marie get out with Silas and go to the lock. Marie entered a code and Silas pushed open the gate then they got back into the car. Once everyone pulled forward they stopped and Silas shut and locked the gate again. After another fifteen minutes they pulled up to a mansion that was a mix of Victorian and Gothic architecture. Everyone got out and looked around in shock at all the trees surrounding the house.

"Holy fucking shit Trouble," Gabe gasped and Marie walked over to him.

"Its perfect isnt?" She asked and he nodded. "You cant wait to see the inside and start planning can you?" He shook his head and she giggled "You have full range on decorating Meanie," she said then handed him the key to the front door.

"Youre the fucking best Trouble," He called back as he rushed to the door.

"This is really something Darling," Owen said coming over to her.

"Right?" She asked slipping her hand into his.

"Ready to see the inside?" he asked and she nodded then rested her head on his shoulder. "Lets go see what Mr. Coleman has already discovered."

They walked up the stairs onto the porch and she smiled, "Can you just imagine a porch swing right there Owen so we can swing and watch the sunset?"

"Sounds perfect Darling," Owen nodded.