Chapter 41

"Meanie!" She loud whispered as she burst into his room.

"What?" He asked instantly waking up. "What Trouble?" He yawned as she bounced in his bed excitedly.

"I found it!" She beamed as she kept bouncing.

"Found what Trouble?" He yawned again. "Fucking hell Trouble it's 3 in the morning."

"I'm sorry Meanie, nevermind," she said as she stopped bouncing and started to slide off the bed.

"Oh Trouble, I'm fucking sorry," He said grabbing her arm and pulling her up against him, "I just got in from an assignment a couple of fucking hours ago that's all." He yawned again, "Now what did you fucking find?"

"What are you two doing awake?" Luke asked as he came into the room.

"Trouble just fucking woke me up saying she fucking found it," Gabriel yawned. "Now I'm trying to get her to tell me what she fucking found."

"What did you find Cupcake?" Luke asked as he got into bed with them.

She giggled and shook her head, "I'm not telling now, Meanie was being a meanie to me."

"I'm really fucking sorry Trouble," Gabriel yawned then kissed her softly causing her to moan softly. "Now will you pretty fucking please tell me what you found that got you so fucking excited that you had to tell me first and bounce on my fucking bed like it was a goddamn bounce house?"

She sat up and straddled him then beamed. Her eyes sparkled like chocolate with diamonds in them. "I found the perfect dress Meanie. It's absolutely breathtaking. I don't even need to find other options, this is the one, I just know it!"

"That's great Cupcake," Luke smiled at how happy she was.

"That's fucking wonderful Trouble," Gabe smiled as he ran his fingers down her arms. "Now let's get some more fucking sleep and when we wake you can tell me who designs it and I'll get you the fucking information, okay?"

She leaned down and kissed him softly, "I can't sleep."

"I'm sure we can get you tired," Luke chuckled as he pulled her over for a deep kiss.

"I doubt it," she chuckled when she pulled away.

"Oh really?" He asked laughing.

"Yep," She giggled, "I'm too excited," she pulled away and started to push off of Gabriel. "You two sleep and I'll go look at some accessories."

"Oh no you fucking don't Trouble," Gabriel chuckled as he pulled her back.

"You can't challenge us like that, Cupcake," Luke said as he pinned her on top of Gabe.

"Oh what are you going to do?" She asked with a gleam in her eyes.

"You are in for a surprise," he chuckled deeply then nibbled on her lip as Gabe slowly removed her shorts. "You better be quiet Cupcake," Luke whispered when she started to moan. "You don't want to wake everyone up now do you?" She shook her head then groaned when Gabe started attacking her neck. Luke removed her shirt and started feasting on her breasts.

Luke moved down her body kissing in random spots until he reached his feast. He began eating her out and she bit her lip to try and remain quiet as Gabriel teased her nipples with his fingers.

"Luke...." She gasped as the fire inside her began to burn faster. "I'm....Luke....Please...." She begged as she rode his face.

"Cum Trouble," Gabriel demanded and she climax while Luke held her down and feasted on her. As she rode her high Gabriel slid into her, "Fucking hell Trouble, you're so goddamn tight." He moaned as he slowly slide in and out from under her while she clung to Luke.

"Oh Gabriel," She gasped then kissed Luke.

"Oh the fun isn't over yet Cupcake," Luke chuckled while Gabe froze. "Be still Cupcake, we're trying something new." He lined up and slowly pushed in along with Gabe.

"Oh my god," She moaned while she held onto Gabe's arms across her stomach. "Both of your fucking cocks are in my pussy."

"Oh dirty talk Cupcake," Luke groaned as he kept slowly entering her.

"Fucking hell Trouble," Gabe moaned. "So fucking tight."
"Oh my god, so full," She gasped as they both starting moving. "Oh....oh....oh," she moaned as they thrust in and out of her. "Fuck," She gasped once they started moving faster.

"That's it Trouble," Gabriel moaned. "Fuck ride our cocks....that's it....fuck our cocks."

"Fuck," Luke groaned, "Such a good girl....fuck....fuck...so fucking tight."

"Oh my god....I'm going to...." She gasped as they began thrusting faster.

"Cum," they demanded at the same time and all three climaxed at the same time.

She trembled between them as they held onto her tight. They slowly pulled out of her and she whimpered at the loss. They chuckled and Luke got up to get cloths to clean them up. Gabriel rolled her to the middle of the bed and chuckled when he noticed she was already drifting off to sleep.

Luke came back and bit back a laugh at her. Gabe gently cleaned her up and Luke got in bed with them. They each kissed her then drifted off to sleep.