Chapter 13

[Not Edited]

Anonymous pov

"So finally he has someone in his life, great and now it's time to step up and turn the game according to me, I've waited long enough" i swirled the gun that was in my hand.

"Beware Harry Edward Styles, you  took everything that i had once, I'll make sure your's will be a thousand times worse, i swear my life on it" i said while having that same smirk Harry Styles had when he took ever from me, of course he don't know who i am or else i wouldn't have live to tell the tale.

"Boss, he ran away with a blondie but after that i couldn't find them. They might be somewhere else, a hiding or something but the question is how do they have a hiding place?" Mark said while scratching his head. I smirked again so he doesn't know anything, what an asshole he is but he is my buddy so I can't do anything to him but I won't tell him anything he'll have to figure it out on his own.

"Dig deeper Marky not everyone is as naive as they look, its all just a cover." He looked at me with that puzzled face i know he didn't get it but he will know what I'm talking about slowly. The game just started what will be the fun when I'll reveal everything right from the start.

"I know you didn't understood a thing but time, time will tell you everything. You'll just have to wait and watch" i told him and he nodded lightly. He knew he can't overdo himself and he is smart enough to tell what's right for him and what's not.

"Only time itself will reveal all the secrets this game holds and its not just one, many of them will betray eachother, many relations would be ruined because of this secret, everything is a game not everything you see is true, it is all a   game afterall" i said knowingly.

I know many things which other's don't, those who think their identity is hidden they are fooling themselves but not everyone. I've known everything for a long time now but I'll stay quiet.

I care for Zayn, let me tell you a small, tiny secret..i like him. I wasn't planning on doing it..it just happened. My first thought was just to make him the mediator for my little play game and use him against Harry but then slowly i started to like him, i was more enchanted by his natural beauty. He is magic, pure magic and i want this magic to be in my life forever.

Now Harry will know what does it feels like when everything you had crumbles to the ground right infront of your eyes. I'll make sure that you'll see everything very clearly Harry.

"And don't worry about them going into hiding, just sit back and watch the game. I'll handle everything" i told him. For now I'll just sit and watch till there is need for me to get in there. There is already going to be so much drama for now, I'll add more after a little while.

Zayn Malik you have many secret admirer, and not everyone is satisfied with just a glance like some highschool crush, not everyone is satisfied just by few meets, not everyone in this world is saints and you are the epitome of innocence. You'll get ruined in this games of war but I'll be your hero and I'll save you like a gentleman.

Zayn's pov

Okay so after walking for almost two hours we made it to the place Ni was talking about the place wasn't big but it was small and cozy enough to called as home. It was made of woods just a single cabin like house. It was so cute seriously i wanted to stay here forever and it was deep inside the wood so no one will find us easily.

Niall's aunt has so good taste in choosing a house or i might say she chose an awesome place to build such a sweet home. The interior wasn't much different it was same as outside. It had a Mini Kitchen and a small room which had bathroom in it, it was the only bathroom in the house. It has a small living room with a TV, okay great for the timepass. Beside it was a small Collection of Movies. Okay I'm going to definitely watch from it. This was the perfect place for getaways.

I sat on the couch that was in the living room as i was so tired because I've been walking nonstop. Ni came and sat beside me, he slumped down lazily while his head was resting on my shoulder. I guess he was tired as well. I smiled while resting my head on top of his. I hope everything will be okay.

Right now its calm but i thinks it's the calm before the storm. I really am feeling like something big is going to happen but i shouldn't think like this because I'm safe now, I'm away from Mr. Styles, my dad, the eyes that were following my every moves, I'm free but I'm feeling restless.

"Zee I've got something to eat for you, go freshen up first then let's eat don't take much time because I'm really hungry, okay?" He said as he was trying to sit straight but he couldn't, guess he is much more tired than i am but it's relatable because he was running around for groceries and stuffs.

"Don't you want to take a shower as well, i mean we are stinking seriously" i asked as it was true we were literally stinking because of the sweat but i know Niall like the back of my hand and i know he will eat first and then he will take a  shower as he is a lazy ass.

"You know me Zee, I'm too lazy to even get up but I'm feeling generous now to offer you food so get your pretty ass out of here and come back as fast as you could or I'm eating it without you" he said and slumped down on the couch now fully lying on it.

I rolled my eyes at his antics and went insdie to freshen up. After i was all cleaned up, i was feeling much better. I went out and saw him nearly dosing off on to the dining table. I chuckled at him and quickly went and sat down.

"Oh god finally" he said and quickly served us. It was just a typical pasta and we were both hungry. We finished it off in just 10 minutes, i don't think so i was chewing properly because i was busy gulping it down my throat, that's how much hungry i was. It was as if i was starving from ages.

"God Ni, why is this pasta so tasty, where did you get this from?" I asked taking the last bite on my plate.

"That was our usual which you never liked but now you are suddenly finding it tasty, what a change!" He said, our usual...eww i never liked it, it has this weird taste which makes me want to puck, seriously how did i even ate it.

"You were hungry probably that's why you didn't noticed it" he answered, it might be true i told you i wasn't properly chewing my food i was gulping it down.

"Yeah, yeah, now bugger off and take a shower old hag, you stink" i said, he chuckled and playfully nudged with while going towards the bathroom.

I quickly cleaned all the dishes and went to bed. Niall will probably be in there for a while so I'll just sleep as I'm really sleepy. I pulled the sheets on me and closed my eyes. Without any second thoughts i drifted to sleep as all what happened today took a toll on me and lulled me into a peaceful sleep.  When i was about to fully sleep, i mean yes i was sleeping but i was bit conscious about my surrounding i felt an arm around my waist and i knew Ni was back, he pulled me closer to him and i snuggled more into his comfortable heat and drifted to sleep immediately hoping for a better future.

-------------------------------------

Here i come again with another update..i hope you didn't have to wait for long..i tried to be as early as possible....okay so let me know how was it...
And what do you think who is this anonymous person..?

Did you like the twist .? I'm dying to hear all your response so please do reply...

Till next update enjoy Lovlies ❤️