~"talk to me."~

Everything had been going well at Hogwarts, classes weren't that hard, they were fitting in well with everyone, harry suddenly seemed more interested in looking at the slytherin table.

"Harry, mate- what's got you staring at the slytherin table that often?" Ron said stuffing food into his mouth.

Harry looked back at Ron.
"Nothing.." Harry said shifting his vision back to the slytherin table.

"He's looking at malfoy, Ron." Hermione said giggling.
"No I'm not!-" harry protested quickly.
"Sure..yeah- definitely not looking at malfoy." Hermione mumbled and laughed

Harry got up, and pushed his plate aside.

"I'm leaving now-" Harry said waving good-bye to ron, hermione, and Parvati Patil who was busy on her smartphone texting lavender brown (even tho she was sitting a few seats away from lavender.) but still said goodbye.

Harry started scrolling through his phone, he'd found alot of apps that contained photos of his classmates and alot of apps where he could text people.

Suddenly he felt someone nudge his shoulder,
Harry looked up from his phone to see draco.
"Hey- anything you need?-" Harry said
but before harry could finish draco gave harry a note, smirked, and walked off.

"Well that was weird.." harry thought.

"Draco.mxlfoy10, that's my Snapchat, hope to expect a message soon, good day, potter."

Harry smiled, draco had offered Harry to talk to him, harry wanted a chance.

Harry went back to his dorm, and sat down on the bed, and entered in the username.

It was time to talk.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Draco.mxlfoy10 has added you.

Draco.mxlfoy10:
good-evening potter.

The.chosen.one12:
Hey malfoy, sup?

Draco.mxlfoy10:
well, erm, nothing too fancy.

the.chosen.one12:
Okay..?

Draco.mxlfoy10:
I wanted to well, talk.

The.chosen.one12:
God..okay, what is it?

Draco.mxlfoy10:
I just wanted to ask why you're such a prat to me.

Harry has changed draco.mxlfoy10's name to "draco"

the.chosen.one12:
Malfoy, stfu, you were the actual prat in first year..

draco.mxlfoy12 changed the the.chosen.one12's name to "harry"

Draco:
what's stfu?

Harry:
I thought pansy would've told you that- it's basically shut the fuck up, but in short form.

Draco:
POTTER, LANGUAGE!

Harry:
oh my merlin- calm down!

Draco:
I am calm! Stop cursing!

Harry:
no.

Draco:
🖕

Harry:
Lmao what- you literally flipped me off-

Draco:
What is lmao?

Harry:
God- it means- it means "laughing my arse off."

Draco:
again, potter, LANGUAGE!

Harry:
You've said arse so many times, in first year, haven't you?

Draco: well, none of your business.

Harry is typing..

"Give me that!" Hermione yelled excitedly as she grabbed Harry's phone, when Seamus nearby came into view, with his boyfriend, Dean.

"Hermione no!" Harry said trying the grab the phone when Ron grabbed it out of hermione's hand and held it out of reach, and started reading the texts.

"Ron, stop!" Harry said angrily, with his face flushed

"You've said arse so many times in first year, Haven't you!?" Ron mimicked harry as in the text

"Potter, language!" Hermione giggled and they burst into laughter.

Seamus nearby also joined in the laughing, and soon Parvati Patil, and lavender brown were getting off their phones and laughing.

Harry felt the urge to laugh, but he stopped himself.

"Does potter fancy malfoy? They've been talking alot!" Seamus said smiling at hermione, and then turning around to Dean.

"No! I do not fancy, malfoy-" Harry said with his face flushed, he did not like this at all, how did they know?!-

"Yes he does! Oh my merlin-!" Neville said laughing along.

"Guys..stop-" said harry grabbing the phone from Ron's hands and leaving to go into his own dorm.

Harry:
Hey malfoy, sorry, my friends stole my phone, they wouldn't give it back

Read at 7:00 pm.

Harry:
Malfoy?
Malfoy?
Hello?

Read at 7:16.

Draco:
Oh, sorry potter, pansy was looking at the pictures on my phone, she started laughing and making fun of me.

Read at 12:30 am

Draco:
C'mon, harry, you know I didn't do it on purpose..

Harry has replied to ^:

Draco: BAHAHAHAHAH "LMAO" WHATT?? Also that's my godfather you arse-

Draco:
BAHAHAHAHAH "LMAO" WHATT?? Also that's my godfather you arse-

harry:
YOU DIPSHIT YOU CALLED ME HARRY, WHAT THE FUCK-

Draco:
LANGUAGE I SAY-

harry:
HSHAH YOUR IGNORING THE FACT YOU CALLED ME ON A FIRST NAME BASIS-

draco: it's you're* 🙄

harry:
ew an emoji tf is that-

draco:
God, you're impossible, go to sleep, goodnight.

harry:
goodnight-?

Harry has gone offline.

Draco:
oh and by the way, nice shirt you wore today in class ;)

*Draco deleted a message*

Draco smiled and put away his phone, he'd finally talked to harry potter.

Best.day.ever.