~chapter 10~

Harry grabbed his bag and ran to professor McGonagall, she would help him.

"Yes, Mr potter?" She asked him, and harry sat down in a chair.

"Its hard to explain why I'm here, professor." Harry said sadly.

professor McGonagall lifted her eyebrow in wonder, and sat down across harry in her chair.

"Well, potter, you must tell me what has happened?" she said with a slight smile on her face.

"I've been having thoughts..about my sexuality." Harry said nervously, wondering if professor McGonagall wouldn't approve of him.

"And? What it is?" She asked him.

"I'm..bisexual, I like boys and girls.." he said with a sigh.

"oh, wonderful dear, and whats the problem?" She asked him blankly.

"You don't mind?- me- y'know-"
He said lifting his head in shock.

"Of course not, potter, its your life and you get to spend it well." she said happily.

"And..the real problem is-" harry sighed.
"-ive loved Draco Malfoy- and he's moving away, his mom is sick, and I can't do anything about it, no one will treat him here because he's an ex death Eater." Harry said quickly, but McGonagall listened carefully.

"I can help." She said softly.

Harry sat up enthusiastically.

"You can?!" He asked curiously.

"I can ask the ministry for some help, yet ask some healers at st mungo's for help." McGonagall said with a smile, when harry got up and hugged her.

"Thank you so much, it means alot.." harry said almost at the verge of tears.

"You're welcome." She said with a smile and patted Harry's back.
"You should get going now, and tell Mr Malfoy about this soon." She added.

Harry mumbled a thank you and nodded, he ran out and sat in his dorm, draco was going to leave soon and he had figure out how to tell draco, he sat on his bed and gave out a small sigh, when did he fall in love with draco- like this?
All those years of fighting and rivalry, and now suddenly, its just all changed.

Harry took out draco's locket and clenched it, some sort of worry started to form into his heart, what if draco had already left? He didn't want to check.

"Harry?" Ron's voice said.

"Hey Ron." harry replied with a sigh.

"Hermione told me erm, you were in love with Malfoy?" Ron said with a nervous smile.

"Oh.. yeah-" harry said with a slight chuckle when Ron sat over next to harry.

"I was honestly joking about you how you fancied Malfoy." Ron said

"Yeah, I know, you're not happy." Harry said mumbling a few words.

"I'm fine with it, I think you should try it, like you know..with him." Ron said with an approving smile.

"I will." Harry said putting on his hoodie, and looking out the window, draco was in the courtyard, standing in the pouring rain, looking around for someone.

the rain and wind equally as strong, leaves blowing everywhere, harry didn't bother to take an umbrella. He just got up and let out a sigh, he ran, he'd not want to miss draco.

"Draco!-" Harry said panting, he stared at draco when draco looked at him, it was still raining harshly.

"Harry?" He asked, but before draco could say more, harry ran to him and threw his arms around draco and kissed him harshly.

Draco wouldn't think twice, he pulled harry closer and grabbed the back of his hair and continued kissing harry, this was all he wanted, for so damn long.

harry grabbed draco tightly and broke the kiss, he smiled and chuckled.
"Don't leave me, please." Harry begged.

"I'm sorry, you know I have to."
Draco replied sadly.

Harry let out a soft chuckle.

"I've asked professor McGonagall so she can help you and your mom with her health." Harry said kissing draco softly again, draco smiled through the kiss, and hugged harry.

"Y'know, I don't know how I kissed a prat like you." Draco said chuckling.

"Well you did-" harry replied with a laugh, and they smiled at eachother, this is what they were dreaming of- since forever.

"HAND THE GALLEONS EVERYONE!" They heard pansy yell loudly.

They both laughed.

"I wouldn't need to pay you with galleons for the kiss, do I?" Harry asked jokingly.

"Its free, for you atleast." Draco said pulling harry into a hug

___________________________

Harry kept his diary aside, with draco laughing.

"Is that really what happened?" Draco asked.

"Oh honey- it's been 5 years since we've been married, you don't remember how we kissed?" Harry said chuckling.

"I love you." Draco said laughing

"I love you too." Harry said giving draco a kiss.

The end~