~chapter 5~

harry woke up to a shriek, he suddenly sat up, he'd realised where he'd been, draco's bed.

"Huh- what?- Malfoy- merlin-" harry said stuttering, he was panicked and didn't know why draco was shrieking.

"POTTER- LOOK-" draco said pulling harry closer so he could see draco's phone screen, harry saw the most unbelievable sight ever, and looked at draco frowning.

"How could she.." draco said staring at his phone sadly.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Posted by Peterparkinsonpansy:

Peterparkinsonpansy: HAND THE BET MONEY EVERYONE, CAUGHT THEM SLEEPING TOGETHER WOOOO #drarry

Mixnegranger: tf- welp  😭

Ronaldwealsbee: lmao I knew it

Blaiseiscoolerthanyou: LOL IS THAT EVEN A SUPRISE.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Harry looked up at draco to see a worried expression, why would pansy spread this around?

"Harry, I'm so sorry." Draco said sadly
"No no, its okay, pansy's fault anyway." Harry replied patting his shoulder.

"I basically ruined your reputation, people are gonna hate you." Draco said quite blankly
"Draco, it's not your fault, you're not going to ruin my reputation in any sort of way."  Harry replied and gently got up.

"Are you sure?" Draco asked yet again sadly.
"Definitely." Harry said grabbing his phone and waved goodbye to draco.

"Harry wait." Draco said grabbing Harry's arm, when he looked back.

"Yes?" Harry replied quickly

Draco pulled him into a hug.
A small and quick one, but enjoyable for anyone.

"What was that for?" Harry said with a chuckle.

"I'm so sorry, this is my fault,I shouldn't have invited you to my dorm, and now everyone's going to be giving you weird looks.." draco said sadly clutching onto Harry's arm

Harry didn't really favour draco, he just had a enormous crush on him since 2nd year, no big deal- right?

"Erm, have a good day, harry." Draco said letting go of Harry's arm and harry walked out with a smile in reply.

Harry once got to the great hall, unfortunately as he had expected he'd got alot of attention, and was getting stared at alot, if someone knew harry alot, they'd know he hated attention, he absolutely despised fame.

Harry felt quite of sad.

Hermione chuckled and giggled when she saw harry, and Ron got into a load of wispering to.

"So, how was last night? With Malfoy? Hm?" Hermione asked with a evil smile on her face, then burst into laughter with Lee Jordan and Parvati patil.

"Great..great.." harry said eating his food with a light show of sarcasm, when alot of 6th years started approaching him and asking him questions about the pansy Parkinson post.

harry nodded to their questions angrily and got out of the hall, as quick as he could.

When he saw draco talking to pansy, let's say it wasn't more like talking, more like.. yelling at her.

"Parkinson, how could you." Draco yelled at pansy who had a smirk on her face.
"Oh, sorry, I couldn't hear you, because I'm not the one hiding my sexuality from their crush." Pansy said with a smile.

"Shut up, you know nothing.." draco mumbled and continued to yell at her, at times harry chuckled at pansy's jokes.

"Oy scarhead! Whatcha lookin at?" Pansy yelled catching harry listening on to their conversation.

"Erm, nothing.." harry replied and walked off still chuckling when he was greeted with stares while walking to his dorm, when he took out his phone.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Harry: Draco, everyone's staring at me.

Draco: I'm sorry, it's my fault, I'm sorry I can't do anything about it.

Harry; no its okay, I just wanted to ask if you were getting stared at too.

Draco: why do you care honestly? Lol

Harry:

Harry: LMFAO AHSHHSS

Draco: prat

Harry: ik I already am a prat- no need to rub it in-

Draco: what- no- I didn't mean that-

Draco: uno reverse.

Harry: LMFAO

Harry: goodnight prat 💔

Draco:
:'(

Harry:
:)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Harry chuckled, draco had become so sweet, maybe to his liking, even more better.
Harry clutched his phone in his hand, still being greeted with loads of people wispering and staring at him

He just cared about draco.

He didn't want to know anything else.

He just wanted to be with draco.

He couldn't explain why he liked draco- it was always just the occasional hate to love, but of course, draco would never like him back.

Right?