~chapter 6~

Draco:
Hey harry

Harry:
What do you want?

Draco:
Now now, don't be rude, idiot.

Harry: just tell me what you want lol

draco:
My Dorm, again?

Harry:
You want me to come to your dorm again?

Draco:
Yes?

Harry:
Fine idiot

Harry: Lmao pls cutie 😭🤌

Harry:
Lmao pls cutie 😭🤌

draco:
I do look cute, stfu.

harry:
;)

draco:
Sheeeeesh

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Harry chuckled at his phone, and put on his black hoodie, and stuffed the marauders map into his pocket, along with his phone, and tried to make his way out of the common room without being caught.

"Where do you think you're going?" A voice called.

Harry turned around to see Parvati patil standing there chuckling.

"Parvati shh! I'm going to draco's dorm-" harry wispered.

"And-? Why is that?" She replied.

"Parvati, I do trust you, really."
Harry sighed.
"-i have a crush on Draco Malfoy." He said.

"Oh, wow, what a shocker." She said sarcastically and chuckled lightly.

"Now, quickly go to your boyfriend, before someone finds you." She said almost laughing out loud.

"Thanks" harry said grabbing his bag and rolling his eyes at her.

He reached draco's dorm, when draco pulled him in quickly again and pushed harry against the door.

"Hey- what was that for? Filch isn't outside." Said harry still clearly a bit nervous.

"I didn't pull you in for that, potter." Draco said twirling harry around, when harry laughed.

"Last name basis again?" Harry chortled.

"yeah- so what?" Draco said sitting on the bed.

This time, harry had observed the room had changed quite a bit, the green silk curtains, had changed to a bright red, and surprisingly draco was wearing a small red locket aswell.

"Nice locket, I love it." Harry pointed out to draco.

"What?- oh this!-" draco said trying to quickly take off the locket But harry grabbed it off the bed, and came close to draco.

"What?" Draco chuckled nervously.

"Shh." Harry said tying the locket back onto draco, and smiled.

Draco felt butterflies, literal butterflies.

"Well, I think it looks lovely on you." Harry said with a chuckle.

"Thank you, potter." Draco mumbled still quite stunned.

Draco pulled harry into a hug.

"What's this, suddenly?" Harry asked his voice muffled.

"No- I just- no one's told me red looks nice on me-" draco chuckled.

"Oh, i don't know what to say if I'm honest, red look spectacular on you." Harry said looking up at draco.

"well, thank you." Said draco, breaking the hug and looking at harry smiling.

It was- just different.

This wasn't the harry he knew- that lazy panicked bisexual- that hated Draco Malfoy so much- it just hurt to see him change.

"Harry i- think you should go back to your dorm now." Draco said with a sigh, he just wanted time to himself.

"Why- did I do something?-" harry said but was pushed out by draco

"I'm sorry harry!" He yelled out against the door.

"Prat! Goodnight!" Harry said loudly, draco could tell he smiled and smiled back,

He liked harry, alot.