•Silence•

It was the day when the Pandavas and Panchali, would for the first time step into Indraprastha,their Indraprastha. They could already sense the beginning of a new life,new journey. The freshness of the morning seemed more than surreal. The people seemed more than happy as they had obvious reasons too. Maya had done its job quite well,the artistic beauty of Indraprastha had left every eyeballs spellbound. All they could do was to heave praises. The six of them stood outside the gates of their palace along with govind. After some rituals,it was finally the time to enter the palace. 

"Panchali,till now we were just five brothers, roaming in the forest in oblivion. Your presence in our life marked the realisation of our duties. Now we have a goal infront of us,now we see ourselves not as mere brothers but as five servants to this mighty kingdom. We see ourselves as the instrument of establishment of righteousness in our kingdom. You are our queen,you have already blessed our lives,but today I want you to bless us again,I want you to step first in our palace,I want you to lead us,towards this new journey!" He said,with a proud feeling in his eyes,his words were shivering a little for it was the first time he had talked to her,after their marriage and that too infront of everyone. 

Her eyes glittered with tears,his voice always had this musical effect on her. She smiled faintly because she knew why he said all these. It was during their way out from Hastinapur when some people from the crowd insulted her,by murmuring something which didn't go unnoticed by her husbands and her. They decided to ignore it and so did she but that thing was still hurting her. No matter how hard she tried but those words,some from the members of Hastinapur court and some from the public would play in her mind breaking her down, breaking her heart into million pieces. That was the first time she expected him to speak something as much as she thought to ignore the words of those people,but subconsciously her heart still wanted him to speak for her. But she knew he won't. Oh the irony! She had thought. 

But now,he finally spoke something,for her.She was dying to listen her name from his mouth and when she finally heard,she lamented it because once again she was losing herself. His voice,mere voice had the tendency to make her forget everything,and make her regret her destiny for the millionth time. She composed herself, concealing the joy which was overpowering her just by listening her name from him,she smiled faintly as she stepped in the palace throwing herself to duties and responsibilities. She knew life is not going to be same now,and no matter what she would still accept every arrow thrown at her by her cruel fate. 

She moved towards her room after completing all the rituals. They all were still staying at the exteriors of their palace as the construction in the interior was still going on. She was given the duty of looking after the designing and construction process or rather she had purposely asked for it to keep herself busy. 

It was evening. She was going through all the designs submitted by her husbands to her. King yudhisthira wanted to have a very simple room, Rajkumar bheem gave strict orders that his room should be near to the kitchen and should have a big dinning table too. She chuckled reading their designs and proposals for their room. Rajkumar nakul wanted a room,with mirrors all over the walls,and sehdev had just politely asked for a big room,so that he could practice making medicines. 

Among the various designs and scrolls she was going through,she failed to find his. She sighed,as she knew he would never come to her himself. Well that's how he has been after their marriage. Staying aloof from everyone,not talking much, spending most of the time in his archery with his favourite wife,his gandiv. He didn't talk to her after that day,not even for once and moreover ignored her. Someday when she would pass by him,he would just look at her with strang passion in his eyes and before his heart overpowers his mind he would leave immediately, leaving her behind. She was used to his ignorance now,she loved everything about him,his ignorance too.