5. Fear

His eyes full of revenge..... and happiness...  and satisfaction to know that my life has been destroyed...
DESTROYED BY HIM, WANG YIBO...!! "
.
.
.
Four years have been passed since Xiao Zhan last saw him.  Its not long enough to forget all his pain.
Xiao Zhan was trying his best not to get weaken by Yibo's presence.

"Yes. its been a long time", Xiao zhan said with a dull smile in his face. 

Yibo was surprised to see Xiao Zhan in his own club working as a staff. He laughed in silence on Xiao Zhan's poor destiny to meet him. Yibo can sense Xiao Zhan's fear.  He was surprised to hear his husky voice. He noticed a small tear drop at the corner of Xiao Zhan's eyes. He started to observe Xiao Zhan carefully. He looked terrified, ridiculously thin and unhealthy. He noticed a scar about 3 and a half centimeters in lenght near the hairline.

Xiao Zhan can see the slight smirk at the corner of Wang Yibo's lips

Xiao Zhan can see the slight smirk at the corner of Wang Yibo's lips. It frustrated him. He thought, " Hasn't I suffered enough for the crime I didnt do. What else do you want from me, Yibo? I had already lost enough. You had taken my family, career, friends and what now..?? Do you want my life too?? But sorry Yibo, I guess I couldnt do that because my life is not my life now. I have to complete someone's dream,.someone's task..... Someone who was my strenght at the time when I was weak and alone. This time I am not gonna lose to you. "

Wang Yibo : " ohhhhoo..!!!! what an unplesant voice you have Xiao Zhan.  What happened to your beautiful voice?  You used to be a lead vocalist of our university's band.  Remember..!!? once you wrote a song for  me  and  you  sung that and confessed your love for me.... infront of the whole college. You used to be the " Moon of the University"......a handsome..., charming..., proud boy... Just look at you now,  tsh.. tsh.. poor boy. "

Xiao Zhan tried to maintain his balance griping hard the table not to fall, not to get weak because, each word from Yibo was piercing his empty heart a 1000 times. How can he forget the song he wrote for his love of the life.??!!... how can he forget the day when he confessed Yibo and Yibo rejected him.??!!.... how can he..??!! Obviously, he cant.... he cant forget any of them no matter how hard he tried.

Its  hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, but its even harder to give up when its everything you want. Xiao Zhan wanted to start a fresh begining but you cant change the past neither forget them no matter how much it hurts.... no matter how hard you try. The past cant be cured. But he hoped and prayed to forget his love for Wang Yibo since the first day he was beaten, humilated and abused in jail,,,...since the first day he knew how much Yibo hates him. He was crazily.., deeply loved with Yibo so, its not easy to forget him no matter how hard he tried because, the pain he has given Xiao Zhan was also unforgettable.

With all the courage he has, he hold his emotion and looked at Wang Yibo and said,  "Sir, sorry for my unpleasant voice.  Can I take my collegue now. As I mentioned earlier that we are kind of short staffed today.  So, may I excused myself and her". Xiao Zhan grabbed Xuan Lu hand.  Xuan Lu was stunned from what going inside that room.  When Xiao Zhan grabbed her, she came back to her sense and stand from the sofa and started to walk towards the door with Xiao Zhan.