15. Flashback

🔞🔞🔞

"Its.............. true..... Yibo... Wen Ning was right. "

Wang Yibo fixed his gaze on Xiao Zhan and a drop of tear roll down on his cheek.

Wang Yibo touched Xiao Zhan's cheek and felt it wet with tear. He wiped his tear,  stood up from the sofa glanced back at Xiao Zhan and went out of room.

____________________________________

It was a dark stormy night. A person was sitting on a couch facing towards the window. In a dimly lit room at night, he was looking throught the window, seeing his own reflection as if it were a mirror. The face of the person and the expression cant be seen under a dim light but still the figure can be seen which doesnt show happiness.

That person was looking at his screen, the phone starts vibrating which shows an incoming call from Wen Ning

That person was looking at his screen, the phone starts vibrating which shows an incoming call from Wen Ning. He ignored the call and threw the phone on sofa.  But the phone does not stop to vibrate.  Finally he picked up the call but doesnot say a word.

"What are you doing? You picked up so slow.. And I have been calling you for  almost 2 hours dude. Why havent you pick up? Whats wrong?? " He can hear a loud and annoyed voice from the other side of the phone.

"I didnt hear it. I was sleeping. "

"Yeah sure..  as if I didnt know.  You are trying to ignore my call and I know that brother.  Anyway, Yibo called me and told me to meet him in his house.  We need to discuss about that thing.. .  And I have collect some informations. So, I just wanted to inform you that.. you should be there tonight okay..!! or shall I pick you up??"

"No need..  I am not going..  He called you, not me..  plus I really dont care about him anymore..  whatever happened to him, doesnt concern me at all."  in a calm voice.

"What wrong with you..?? Have you lost your mind...  Doesnt concern you!!??? Really.. ?? He is your brother dude.. And sorry to say... you are also equally responsible for Zhan's condition as us.. So be res... "