13. Nightmare

***[[[ Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
🌲 🌲❄️🎅🌲❄️🎅🌲❄️🎅🌲🌿❄️🎅🌲🌲

      Its been a while since I posted, and I apologize for my absence. I am sorry that I haven't posted any new chapters in the last few months.

I have received several msgs and comments regarding my absence.  I have had some challenges and have been busy  with the things in my personal life..  (mainly job) that have made posting the chapters difficult for me, and I feel I need to explain you guys. 

After a long gap, when I got some free times I tried to write again but may be because of the long gap, I couldnt feel any connection between the characters and me...  I have lost the connection and was unable to redevelop it..  I tried many times and failed to write any good and satisfactory piece as I was unable to find the proper contents and ideas.  And at the end I decided to not to give any thought and not to write anymore related this piece ( at least.. not soon). I lost the spirit to write. But after getting so many comments and msgs about posting of the next chapters..  I decided to give it another...  and here I am..  😊.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate everyone support, love and patience with this piece. And I am truely sorry about my long hiatus.  I will try to give my best to the next coming chapters and will try to finish as soon as possible in a good way.

I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year once again guyss.. Please consider this chapter as my apology and my Christmas gift to you all..
Thank You for your support... patience.. and love..
Keep supporting and loving..
Love you all.. 💜💜💜]]] ***

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲
__________________________________
.
.
.
" Those bastards.... Leave me ."

Xiao Zhan was standing on the top of a clift and was trying to free himself from the grasp of  two giant men. He felt an extreme unexplainable pain over his abdomen. He was being kicked by a man and two were holding him and trying to make him stable. He got a sense of déjà vu as if he was familiar with this situation. He looked up at those men to see if he can recognise their faces but their faces were blurred. He blinked to clear out his vision but was in vain. At a distant he saw a familiar figure looking at him.. smiling at his helpless condition.

"Yibo...!!??"

Yes it was him. Before he could open his mouth to call out Yibo, he felt a hard grasp around his neck. He shifted his look from Yibo to that person who was trying hard to strangle him. He was startled to see the face of that person.

" Jiang Cheng..!!! "

It was none other than his own brother. He was shocked... sad.... and strangly happy at the same time to see his brother after a decade  but yes the situation was not so right.

"Jiang Cheng...  are.... you... doing....... well??", Xiao Zhan could hardly speak. 

""Well...!!????

ha ha ha...

What the meaning of well for you Zhan!!??
How could you think that I can live my life WELL after you DESTROYED it... .... ... ... with you own hands..?? "

"Look at me Zhan.. Look in my eyes.. and tell me how well m living.. hm!!! "

Xiao zhan couldnot look into his brother's eyes filled with pain and avoided it.

" Why..??  Why..??
Xiao Zhan...!!! You tell me why??
I told you not to love this man too much that your jealousy can destroy eveyone around you.. Now look..  you have got what you want..  You killed Wen Qing so that Yibo couldnot get married.. 
Are you happy now..?? Are you satisfied now..??"