14. Jealousy

Wang Yibo POV :

The piercing sound of someones' chatting.. and laughing brought me back from the dead of sleep. I started to wriggle and stretch within my cosy, warm bed. I glanced at the alarm clock on the table, which showed 5:59 am, still 4 hrs left to ring.

"Too early...!! Who's making noises in this early morning in my house. How dare they..!!?? "

Getting out of bed annoyingly, I wore my velvet grey robe and walked slowly down the carpeted stairs.

Rubbing my sleepy eyes, yawning I reached the backward following the source of sound where I spotted a charming face who was laughing out loudly, holding his stomach

"My stomach.... hahaha.. its hurt.."

That charming man was none other than Xiao Zhan.

Its been a long time since I saw him this happy. I remember how Xiao Zhan used to carry smile on his face all the time, even when I was cold to him..

When I saw his face, a wave of strange emotion touches my heart and unconsciously I smiled.
Whats this kind of feeling!!?? This strange type of emotion... Am I happy..?? Am I happy to see him happy..!!?? But why..!!?? I hate him... isn't it.??. Then what am I feeling right now..!!??

I came back to reality when I saw someone patting on his head. I couldnot see the face of the man because he was standing facing Zhan and I can only saw his back, but that doesn't matter. I dont care who he was at that time.. because that person was the one whose hand was on Zhan.

"Always smile like this okay.. You know your smile is very precious Zhan. " His hand is still on Zhan's head and Zhan was smiling looking at him.... . How dare he?? An anger rose on me. I clenched my fist tightly when I saw Zhan looking at that man and giving him HIS SMILE. That SMILE,,,,, which once only belongs to me...

"Let me help you with that." That man took one of the washed blanket cover from the bucket.. squeeched it and hanged it to dry.

My feet began to move towards that person unknowingly. As I moved closure I recognised the man was none other than Wen Zhu Liu.

" Having fun hm..!!?? "

Hearing my voice the smile fades away from his face., I can clearly see that... It gave me an unpleassure feeling in my heart.

What was that.... How dare he..?! He can laugh... smile... chat freely with others but seeing my face it faded away.. And that smile, which always used to belongs me... how dare he shows it to others and not me.. He hates me, isnt it!!?? !! .. Now m gonna show you what the actual hate means..

"I didnt know that you guys have plenty of spare time to waste... I think the workload was not enough for you.. hm.??"

"Sir, Yibo.. Its not like that.. I was just helping Zhan with drying......"