5- A HAUNTED HOUSE

omniscient

2 weeks later

kentrell was going to see the twins since he hadn't seen them in a week. walking into his bathroom to take a shower he heard something drop in the guest room next to his room. shrugging it off as the wind blowing and knocking it down he proceeded to his task at hand.

that was when he heard a loud clash coming from the kitchen thinking it was his clumsy chef he shrugged it off again. afterall she had been nervous and jittery around him, mainly because he intimidated her to which that seemed to make her like him. he didn't pay her any mind and told her he was married countless of times.

he wanted to hire a new chef but the other 12 ran out and joliece wont step foot in the house anymore. not even to cook something small like a simple sandwhich. he's been living on his own for two years and a half and he's gotten used to the erie silence and the terrifying nightmares he has about jolice and the children.

proceeding to do the task he tried  to complete the first two times. finally the house was a comfortable silence in which he missed, this house was starting to take a toll on him. in which he couldn't live with, the constant night terrors, the clashing and banging happening all the time, all the showers turing on in unison , the cabinets opening and slamming shut, the all the sinks in the house simultaneously turning on. every possible thing you can think of is guaranteed to have happened or is going to happen soon.

he was just tired of it. all of it, and for the first time since he'd met joliece he felt lonely and depressed. he might not show it but its there and the unwanted entities are the cause of it. he's finally seeing what joliece has been talking about for the past two years. he doesn't want to move, but he knows that if he stay it'll only get progressively worse and the more he stayed in the house and try to act like nothing's going on, the more sad and lonely he gets without having the babies or joliece next to him.

finishing up in his room he went into the closet and put some nike slides on his feet before grabbing his car keys and heading out the door. it was then he realized his chef was still there but didnt smell any food. going into the kitchen he saw that no one was there and not one pot or pan was on the floor. he hurriedly got his phone from the counter and bolted out the door with the car already started.

he didn't even bother to lock the door as he ran to the car putting the key into the ignition and speeding off with his heart beating a mile a minute.

arriving at joliece house he could smell food as soon as he walked up to the doorstep knocking since he didn't have the time to make keys. hearing the door unlock joliece looked at him that read she was happy to see him as his did the same. he tried walking in before she stopped him and disappearing to go in the kitchen to get something which made kentrell think.

this girl cheating on me...

____________________
564 words

was aiming for 1,000 but im too tired

anyway hope you enjoyed since i didn't update since like november. felt like i owe yall one

this book is really underrated but anyway bye