6- A HAUNTED HOUSE

omniscient

same day

nah she wouldn't do that

kentrell pushed the thought of joliece cheating out of his mind. they both loved each other way too much it was dumb of him to think that.

few seconds later she came back with sage, he knew what is was because she used to burn it around the house all the time it barely did anything though. she lit it before thoroughly burning it all throughout his 5'8 frame with her hand under it so the ashes wouldn't get all over the floor.

once she finished she pulled him into a hug kissing all over his face because she missed him. "well hello to you to" he spoke laughing a bit. she chuckled taking a step back taking in his attire. he looked drained, the bags under his eyes became more visible and he'd lost some weight.

she ushered him inside because it was a little chilly out there. "go straight to the kitchen" she told him locking the door as soon as he walked in. he complied and scurried to the kitchen wanting to get some food in his system.

joliece followed after him but decided to go upstairs and check on the sleepy twins. once she got upstairs she forgot it was dark in the hallway considering she forgot the plug the night lights in. she had developed a fear of the dark because of the mansion.

deciding to push the fear away she went into one room that belongs to king, her baby boy. opening the door she noticed the air shifted to normal to eerie stepping inside to check on him her eyes drifted toward the closet. a dark tall figure with a top hat stared back at her, she ran away quickly getting kentrell.

kentrell heard rapid footsteps running down the stairs he went to go look seeing it was a shooken up joliece. he hugged her before speaking "what happened " he asked worried. she caught her breath " th-there was a very tall man by the closet in king's room" she was about to cry she thought since she moved all of this would be over. apparently not

kentrell calmed her down and went upstairs check on both king and mia seeing nothing and plugging the night lights in and going back downstairs. since he finished his food he went back into the kitchen and cleaned his mess before going to the living room. he plopped down on the couch pulling joliece into him relaxing a bit.

she turned toward him wanting to know everything that happened in the house since she left. "tell me what's been happening in the house babe, you don't seen to healthy right now" she rubbed his cheek. he sighed before speaking "well for starters i see a lot of shadow figures in the dark, im not sleeping like at all, i feel people touching me, ummm the water turns on simultaneously , all the cabinets in the kitchen opens and slams shut. mind you the cases are glass and they be slamming hella hard like these ghosts pay for shit" he scoffed and joliece chuckled

" ummm thats about it" joliece shook her head about to speak before he cut her off "oh! i just remembered before i came here i thought my cook was in the house because the pots and pans made a loud ass noise and you know how clumsy she is" he chuckled before continuing " when i finished getting ready and went downstairs i smelt no food and when i looked nobody was there" he finished, he wanted to tell her he had visions on her dying but kentrell didnt want to scare her enough that he already has.

"well" she started " i don't know a lot about the paranormal, just the basics. don't show fear i heard if they know your scared they get "stronger" i wouldn't spread salt on the doorways and around the bed i forgot what salt does but i'd consider it, if you feel hands on you that's a demon, i believe rising temperatures also mean theres a demon? do not even think about watching horror movies either i know you probably dont think anything is wrong but it can increase the activity. if you hear people calling your name when you know there isn't anyone there do not answer just ignore. if you do answer i think thats an invite.

i would also get rid of every mirror you have in the house considering there is multiple entities in your house it can be a portal for new comers. i'd also get someone from the church to bless the house to try and decrease the activity its a possibility it wont work but we can always try" joliece wasn't to sure about some of the information she had given him, but she knew about the paranormal since she was in elementary school it fascinated her more than ever. but now that she's experiencing it up close and personal it terrified her more than ever.

someone is going to get hurt during this

________

850 words, proud of myself

sorry i don't be updating, i don 't be having any ideas especially for my heartless book

sorry abt the basic names also i had to think of something on the spot