3- A HAUNTED HOUSE

omniscient

continued from last chapter

kentrell rushed into the house worried for joliece safety . she's been saying the house is haunted but he havent seen anything out of the ordinary , plus she sounded a lil shooken up over the phone. 

walking up to the front door it was cracked open making him start to panic . skipping pass the elevator he ran up the flights of stairs knowing he was gonna be outta breathe when he reached the top floor.

finally making it up the stairs he pushed open the room door seeing joliece passed and a figure hovering over her . 

" MOVE" he yelled out to the dark entity making it vanish .

rushing over to joliece he grabbed her hand making her get up heavy breathing , she looked scared shit less . she pulled on his shirt engulfing him in a hug with tears streaming down her face.

im getting away from this house . is all she thought as she pulled away and going to the closet finding a suitcase and rapidly starting to put her clothes in there not caring if the clothes wasnt folded.

"where you going" kentrell asked her looking confused in her actions

"away from here" she spoke not looking up still putting her clothes in the suitcase that was fairly big .

"why?" he questioned making her stop and look up at him . 

" kentrell im still early in my pregnancy , all this paranormal stuff is not gonna help im already stressed . and this house is stressing me more , i just cant deal . im gonna be staying at my momma house for a couple of months until i find me a house to buy." she spoke her voice cracking

he slightly turned away from her nodding his head .

he believed her because when he found her she was so scared she doesnt want her to lose the babies because of a house so he let her continue packing.

___________________

yeah so orangewafflessodafanta or however its spelled im so sorry . i was supposed to write a chapter on the 13th but i forgot about it . and then yesterday i was gon do it but i literally slept all day . please forgive me 

excuse mistakes