2

I look at the door way to see two men, I had never seen before in the frame.

"What in the actual fuck knuckles is going on?" I ask the men, huffing as I stare down the two

"What in the actual fuck knuckles is going on?" I ask the men, huffing as I stare down the two. They were much bigger, in height in muscle width. I puffed out my chest a bit and straightened my back, to seem bigger myself. They stared at me as the music continued blaring I crossed my arms over my chest, as I stared back.
"Apologies for the door, my friend over reacted" One of them said, placing an hand on his friends shoulder.
His friend just grunted quietly, staring me down. His gaze, though his blue eyes were pretty, was intimidating beyond belief. He was a bit bigger then his friend, and his jaw seemed to be permanently clenched, eyes narrowed down at my small body. I shifted uncomfortably under his gaze.
"Well, I am Sam."He spoke again, noticing my uncormft." And sir stares-a lot here is Bucky. " He spoke once again. Bucky grunted again, mumbling something that only Sam could hear. Sam nudged his shoulder and 'suitably' signalled at me.
" Hi"Bucky grumbled, voice deep and smooth. I chewed the inside of my cheek and looked away from the men that had broken down my door. I looked at the door and sighed. Sam nudged Bucky again and Bucky walked forward. Letting himself into my home. I was about to object when he crouched down and picked up the door with ease. My jaw dropped slightly as he put the door against the wall. Sam looked at me holding up a tool box.
"You don't mind, do you miss - ?" He said smiling awardly. I looked at him, he was waiting for my name.
"Y/N, and not at all" I smile and he set to work to fix the door. I turned back to the mess in the kitchen. I click my teeth, and started picking up the bags of the floor and onto the table. I grab a bag from the draw and sit on the floor next to the glass. I slowly start picking up the shards of glass dropping them in to the plastic bag. Being careful to not cut myself. Not liked it mattered but I couldn't let them see. I had turned the radio off, when I had come in to clean, so I could hear what the men were saying in the other room more clearly.
"You had to break the door down didn't you?" Same asked Bucky whilst they were fixing the hinges.
"What I panicked" Bucky grumbled lowly.
"Well, if you hadn't scared the poor girl she wouldn't have dropped the bowl" Sam retaliated.
"Well she shouldn't have had her music up so damn loud" Bucky said, I could imagine him glaring at Sam. I continue chucking the glass in the bag.
"She's allowed to. It's her home Buck" Sam mentioned. I heard the door open and shut signalling that they had finished putting the door back. I had just finished putting the glass and was know using some kitchen roll to wipe up the batter. I heard footsteps and them freezing in the door way.
"Doors fixed Y/N" Sam chirped.
"Thanks" I say still wiping up the batter, I didn't notice the small shard of glass. I ran my hand over it m, hissing in pain pulling my hand back. Both men reacted lurching forward.
"You okay?" Sam asked.
I nodded my head. "Yeah. I'm good" I felt a strong grip my wrist and try to pull at it.
"Let me look" Bucky said as he continued to gently pull in my wrist.
"I told you I'm okay" I hissed at him, Sam wiped up the rest of the batter as Bucky gave up in trying to look at my cut, and just gave me a dish towel from the side. I clutched the towel to my hand, knowing all to well that it made no difference.