4

A few weeks later

I had settled down, sorted out my stuff and even gotten myself a job. A job as a personal assistant and nanny. For Pepper Stark . I don't even know how I managed to get this job but I did. I have seen my neighbour a lot since he broke down my door. It was my first day of the job, where I was too meet Pepper and her daughter ,Morgan, and get settled into my new office and learn their routine. As well as learn Morgan's likes and dislikes and give her time to get used to me. I had a quick shower, by quick like maybe and hour long. I then spent at least 15 minutes picking an outfit.

It was a simple outfit , an off white crocheted top with a red button up skirt that reached my mid-thigh. I paired the dress with a pair of shear black tights and black doc martins. I wanted to look nice but not overly nice if you catch my drift. I styled my hair in a sort of fancy ponytail.

I grab my black coat and matching handbag before leaving my apartment before heading out for the elevator

I grab my black coat and matching handbag before leaving my apartment before heading out for the elevator. I found Bucky leaning against the wall. Like I always did.
Bucky Pov
"Morning Buck" Her voice rang out softly as we walk side by side. Like every morning. This is honestly one of the highlights of my day, seeing her. Since she moved in, my life has been so much better.
I remember the first time I had a nightmare with her next door, it was the strangest re-occuring nightmare where that talking trash panda (Rocket) had stolen my arm. I had woken up in a cold sweat and she had burst in, breaking down the door in the process, to help me. I mean fair is fair, I break her door she breaks my door. Anyway since then we've been close. She would come round most mornings and we would have breakfast together or lunch, sometimes dinner. She introduced me to modern culture. And she bakes me treats, says I'm her Guinea pig for when she tries new recipes.
"Morning Doll, you look amazing, as per usual. What's the occasion?" I ask, noticing the outfit she was wearing. She rolled her eyes playfully as she pushed the button the ground floor.
"First day of my new job" She smiled at me, the smile I loved. I smiled back, loving how she glowed when she was happy. The elevator doors closed and we started to go down. We stayed in a comfortable silence as the
"Who you working for?" I ask again, as we finally reached the ground floor.
"Pepper Stark" She replied as we stepped out. Well she stepped out I froze. A cheeky grin found its way on my face as I followed her.
"Whats' the grin for?" She asked as she stopped at the pavement.
"Nothing. Want a lift?" I ask, signalling to my beat up truck.
"Sure thing" She smiles at me as we pace to the truck. I open the door for her and off her my hand to help her up the step. Once Y/n was in the truck I close the door and make my way to the drivers side. I climb up and turn to face her.
"Ready for your first day?" I ask her as she buckles her self.
"Yup" She smiles brightly at me before I set off.